X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • YellowRose
    Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

To VTCI Members On Our Forum...

It is with great sadness that I report this to my fellow Vintage Thunderbird Club, International members regarding Beverly Wake, VTCI Secretary, the wife of Rod Wake, VTCI President. For the last two months, she has been fighting lung cancer. Unfortunately, last night, she lost that battle. Here is what Rod wrote to me this morning...

Thunderbird friends, I am very sorry to report that Beverly Ann Wake, known to the club as Secretary Bev, passed away at Wesley Hospital at 11:30PM Sunday night. Her family was at her side; me, Jack, Jeff and Annie, and Grandchildren Rachel and Jeffrey Wake had visited only a couple of hours before. Her lung cancer was so aggressive that our fight against it with Chemotherapy and Radiation lasted only 65 days after it was diagnosed. We always held out a positive approach and as a result funeral plans have not been made yet. Please continue to keep my family in your thoughts and prayers through this.

Rod

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
    The Terminator..... VTCI #11178 ITC #6000 Yellow Mustang Registry (YMR) #12188
    Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm
    Faye's Ovarian Cancer Memorial Website.
    https://faye.rayclark.info/index.html
  • Dan Leavens
    Moderator / Administrator

• Oct 4 2006

Our condolences to Rod and his family in the passing of his wife.
    Dano Calgary,Alberta Canada
    Thunderbird Registry
    58HT #33317
    60 HT (Sold )

Comment

Wow, this is shocking news indeed. Bev, known to all at VTCI, was truly a great lady. My prayers go out to Rod and his family.

Comment

• bird 60
        Super-Experienced
        • Mar 18 2009

As a past VTCI member, my condolences to Rod & his Family.

Chris.....From OZ.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎