X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • YellowRose
    Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

A New Kiwi '60 Tbird

Alistair ~ Petrolhead, emailed me to tell me about a new to him, '60 Turquoise and white Tbird that he saw Thursday night at a S&S there. Unfortunately, he did not have the opportunity to talk with the owner. He sent me a couple of pictures of it, and it is beautiful in what looks to be the Sultana Turquoise paint job. I could not tell if it has the two toned Trim Code 57, 77, or the single color leather Trim Code 87 interior. Hopefully, Alistair will be able to find out more information about it and tell us. As you can see, it must have come out of North Carolina. Maybe someone will recognize it. I see it has 2001 plates on it. Here the the pix.
    Attached Files

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
    The Terminator..... VTCI #11178 ITC #6000 Yellow Mustang Registry (YMR) #12188
    Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm
    Faye's Ovarian Cancer Memorial Website.
    https://faye.rayclark.info/index.html
  • scumdog
    Super-Experienced

• May 12 2006

Nice!

Amazing what comes out of the woodwork here in New Zealand, we have an amazing amount of classic and rare US cars, think of any (production ones) and we'll have one.
    A Thunderbirder from the Land of the Long White Cloud.

Comment

• DKheld
      Super-Experienced
      • Aug 27 2008

I live in NC and always look out for Squarebirds at the shows. There was an all Tbird show in Salisbury NC a few years back and did not see it there nor at the big shows in Charlotte and Asheville this year. Of course NC is a big state (12 hour drive East to West) so it would be hard to find them all.

Very nice car - glad to see it has a new home rather than all that metal being turned into 25 new Kia's.

Eric
      registry 5347

Comment

• SandyBoy
        Super-Experienced
        • Oct 31 2002

I Like That Color !!!!!!

Comment

• Dan Leavens
          Moderator / Administrator

• Oct 4 2006

Sanyboy I like the colour and it looks like a pretty decent and newer paint job.
          Dano Calgary,Alberta Canada
          Thunderbird Registry
          58HT #33317
          60 HT (Sold )

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍