This will take you to the main site where there is history, technical information and other information on these cars.
This takes you back to the main page of the forums.
This is the control panel to change your password, information and preferences on this message board.
Click here if your lost your password or need to register on this message board. You must be a registered user to post. Registration is free.
Search this board for information you need.
Click here to buy cool Squarebirds mechandise.
Click here to support Squarebirds.org. For $20 annually receive 20mBytes webspace, a Squarebirds e-mail address and member's icon on the message board.
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-27-2015, 11:33 PM
Super-Experienced and a HELLOFA nice guy

YellowRose is on a distinguished road
Default Order 2016 Squarebirds Calendar!

This year, for the first time and into the future, the calendar is being printed by Cafe Press for us. driller, our Server Administrator, who also is in charge of the Lincolns Of Distinction Forum, told me they had been using Cafe Press for some years in producing their calendar each year. So I contacted them, did a test run last year with the 2015 calendar to see how it was going to work. It works pretty well once you learn to use their system. So I processed the 2016 Squarebirds Calendar through their system, and with their help, got it set up for printing. I received my test calendar today and I think it looks great! So I am putting it into production.

Here are some changes. No longer will you order through me. No longer will I have to mail these to you, and handle all the financial details of the orders, who paid, who I shipped to, etc.. This will all be handled directly by Cafe Press. No longer will I have to pay out of my pocket to buy mailers and to get calendars out... This year the calendar is being printed on heavy 100lb card stock.

The cost of the calendar this year is $15 each, instead of $22. I was able to get a $7 reduction in price per calendar this year. However, YOU will have to pay for mailing instead of me. USA mailing is $6.49 per calendar for 7-8 day delivery. More if you want it faster. For those of you overseas, it will be $15 per calendar, plus whatever the mailing fee will be. You will find that out when you order. In some States there is tax that might have to be paid also.

Here is how you order. Bring up my 2016 Squarebirds Calendar by clicking on this link.

http://www.cafepress.com/squarebirdscalendar.1666254401

The product number you should see is 030-1666254401. Be sure you change the Starting Month to January 2016. After December 31st, it should change automatically to January 2016. Type in the number of calendars you want to order in the Qty box. Then click on Add To Cart and it will take you to the Payment section. Payment options: PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, Visa Check Card, MasterMoney Card.

Should you have any problems ordering, please let me know. I have reviewed the 2016 Squarebirds Calendar I received a few hours ago and I am very pleased with it and I hope you will be also. Doing this through Cafe Press is going to take a lot of extra work off me, and I need that! Once you receive your copy(s), please let me know what you think of the calendar. I had posted here not to ask me whose Tbird was selected, but I forgot that you can look and see whose made it. lmbo... So now you know!

Finally, I would like to thank our intrepid webmaster, Dave Dare ~ simplyconnected, for teaching me more about how to use Photoshop to produce the calendars. He also came up with the really nice logo! There isn't anything he can't do...

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
'59 Tbird "The Yellow Rose Of Texas" aka "Tweety Bird"
"It's Hip To Be Square"
Thunderbird Registry #33025 VTCI #11178

rayclark07"at"att.net (Home) 210-674-5781 (Cell) 210-875-1411
http://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm

Last edited by YellowRose : 11-05-2015 at 09:55 AM. Reason: Additional comment