This will take you to the main site where there is history, technical information and other information on these cars.
This takes you back to the main page of the forums.
This is the control panel to change your password, information and preferences on this message board.
Click here if your lost your password or need to register on this message board. You must be a registered user to post. Registration is free.
Search this board for information you need.
Click here to buy cool Squarebirds mechandise.
Click here to support Squarebirds.org. For $20 annually receive 20mBytes webspace, a Squarebirds e-mail address and member's icon on the message board.
Old 04-26-2009, 10:03 PM

topsdown
Exclamation June 14, 2009 Liverpool, NY 32nd Annual ALL Ford Show

June 14, 2009 Liverpool, NY 32nd Annual All Ford Show, Swap Meet and Car Corral at Long Branch Park. Show sponsored by the Syracuse Shelby Mustang Club SSMC & The Central NY Ford Dealers Association. This is the ONLY Central New York ALL Ford powered car show. There is also a Best of Show $100 cash prize award, trophies, food, door prizes. Show Pre-Registration $7.00 day of show $10.00, Vendors $15.00 Car Corral $10.00, Spectator Fee $4.00 Children under 12 are free.
Mark Nelepovitz e-mail: mnelepov@twcny.rr.com or
http://www.syracuseallford.com/home.php
Dennis Connor 315-469-0913 or Mark Nelepovitz 315-598-4679. The SSMC is a Chapter of the International Thunderbird Club http://intl-tbirdclub.com/
Old 06-16-2009, 09:01 AM
Super-Experienced

fomoco59 is on a distinguished road

I took a nice leisurely drive up thru the Onandaga Indian Nation to the Finger Lakes Sunday to this show near Syracuse. Beautiful day and it gave Raven a good workout. 80 mph on bias ply tires... wheee!! What a great show, 500 Fords (half Mustangs, but it was sponsored by the Shelby/Mustang Club). I didn't enter the car in the judged area as I was there to help promote Legendary Ford Magazine with John Rotella (Tbird Registry) and Phil Parcells (Cougar Registry) Phil, me and John (L to R) in the photo. Other than mine, there were only two other Squarebirds. A Sultana Turquoise 60 convt and a white 60 HT. Plenty of baby birds, which I seem to be growing less fond of, and a few Flairs and Bullets. Sorry Ray, couldn't get any good group TBird photos, as they were kinda scattered. I took about 50 pictures of a variety of cool Fords, but I'm adding one of a 66 Ford truck... I thought of Casey Tarp when I saw it. By the way, the issue of LFM with my car in it is unusually nearly sold out. They had no copies but of course I did. I suspect/hope it's due to lots of this Forum user's buying a copy? That's what I told them anyway.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg All-Ford Liverpool 09 052.jpg (305.7 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg All-Ford Liverpool 09 051.jpg (325.4 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg All-Ford Liverpool 09 045.jpg (438.0 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg All-Ford Liverpool 09 006.jpg (543.4 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg All-Ford Liverpool 09 008.jpg (539.3 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg All-Ford Liverpool 09 009.jpg (412.6 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg All-Ford Liverpool 09 032.jpg (402.3 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg All-Ford Liverpool 09 048.jpg (491.7 KB, 34 views)

Mike Lemmon
'59 Raven Black Hardtop

http://www.tbirdregistry.com/viewdat...tryNumber=2461
Old 06-16-2009, 01:02 PM
Super-Experienced and a HELLOFA nice guy

YellowRose is on a distinguished road
Default June 14, 2009 Liverpool, NY 32nd Annual ALL Ford Show

Hi Mike!

Thanks for posting some pix of the show! Especially, one of you, Phil and John Rotella. For us who have not seen their pix before it is good to be able to put faces to user id's! It is to bad you were not able to corral the Tbirds there. I still am looking for good group pix for the 2010 Squarebirds Calendar cover.. I am glad you were able to give Raven a good workout. She probably enjoyed being free to run again in the "wild" so to speak, after being cooped up in a museum for a year! Thanks also for the pix of the beautiful Sultana convertible! THAT is the color I was looking for when I stumbled on YellowRose. Just a gorgeous looking Tbird! Yup, Casey is gonna love it when he sees that truck!

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
'59 Tbird "The Yellow Rose Of Texas" aka "Tweety Bird"
"It's Hip To Be Square"
Thunderbird Registry #33025 VTCI #11178

rayclark07"at"att.net (Home) 210-674-5781 (Cell) 210-875-1411
http://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm
Old 06-16-2009, 06:50 PM

Anders is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the GREAT pics! Wonderful birds there!
I wish I own that camper though
http://www.tbirdregistry.com/#33158
Old 06-16-2009, 07:47 PM
Super-Experienced

tbirds8 is on a distinguished road

I love that temp. gauge at 80! Do you have a shroud on there?
Old 06-17-2009, 08:26 AM
Super-Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbirds8 View Post
I love that temp. gauge at 80! Do you have a shroud on there?
Speedometer is at 80 mph. Temp gauge at E, rarely goes above. No shroud, just a stock 5 blade fan.
Oh, and the fuel gauge dropped to E VERY quickly! I got about 11 mpg, it runs rich... but runs good!

Mike Lemmon
'59 Raven Black Hardtop

Last edited by fomoco59 : 06-17-2009 at 08:41 AM.
Old 06-17-2009, 07:37 PM
Super-Experienced

tbirds8 is on a distinguished road

The fuel miles at 80 ain't bad at all!
Old 06-18-2009, 08:17 AM
Super-Experienced

Hah... I couldn't keep it at 80 !...was two hands just keeping it around 70!

Mike Lemmon
'59 Raven Black Hardtop