This will take you to the main site where there is history, technical information and other information on these cars.
This takes you back to the main page of the forums.
This is the control panel to change your password, information and preferences on this message board.
Click here if your lost your password or need to register on this message board. You must be a registered user to post. Registration is free.
Search this board for information you need.
Click here to buy cool Squarebirds mechandise.
Click here to support Squarebirds.org. For $20 annually receive 20mBytes webspace, a Squarebirds e-mail address and member's icon on the message board.
Old 09-12-2007, 01:33 PM
Experienced

msmaron1 is on a distinguished road
Default My 60 Bird has been SOLD & Delivered

Well after much thought i have sold my Original Bird for my asking price !!!!! on a BUY IT NOW on Ebay. They picked it up and left back to Canada. Great couple who had the same car 41 years ago when they married.
WORD to the WISE.. When you sell out of our country do your HOMEWORK!!!!
Thanks to ALL at this GREAT GREAT, site for all the help i have been given and advice to get her to a 97 point car for AACA. I am still around and love the car and will be here to help and answer stuff. I have some parts left and some NOS seat belts ALSO! Contact me if i can help

Mark
Old 09-12-2007, 02:03 PM
Super-Experienced

tbird430 is on a distinguished road
Smile

Well congradulations, I'm glad everything went they way u wanted it to. That was a very fine T-Bird indeed, the new owners should be very proud.

The 1960 Ford Thunderbird. The WORLD'S most wanted car....

VTCI Member#6287.
Old 09-12-2007, 03:14 PM
Webmaster

Alexander is on a distinguished road

I am glad the car found a good home. I hope you told them about this site.

You are always welcome here.
Old 09-12-2007, 07:26 PM
Moderator / Administrator

Dan Leavens is on a distinguished road
Default 60 T-Bird

Mark, I am also glad you sold the car to someone who appreciates it. What part of Canada did you sell it to??
I helped a buddy of mine bring up a car from Denton,TX and yes US / Canadian customs can be tough. They don't see any grey areas only black and white. Also, it helps to have the 72 hour notice B4 crossing to search for any leans on the vehicle.

Dano Calgary,Alberta Canada.
Old 09-17-2007, 10:44 PM
Experienced

HAHAHAH leins!! yeah.. Or as we call them here in the states BANK LOANS!!!
She told me she needed the registration for the car. I provided it and that is when all hell came down....
COMMUNICATION and TERMS.....what a nightmare. But car is in their hands and title CLEAR is in customs hands
Talk to you all soon
mark
Old 09-18-2007, 03:37 PM
Moderator / Administrator

Dan Leavens is on a distinguished road
Cool

Mark good to hear the deal is finally done and the 60, is in good hands. Where in Canada did you sell it to ?? At least you still have the 31.

Dano Calgary,Alberta Canada
Old 09-23-2007, 01:01 PM
Apprentice

cowgoddess is on a distinguished road

I was watching yours on eBay and was very impressed with the speed they used to snatch it up. Definitely were motivated buyers. I will be posting mine back up on eBay next weekend, and hopefully will have some luck this time! Congrats!
Old 09-24-2007, 06:38 PM
Experienced

They lived in maberly Ontario, and they emailed me today that they CANT get plates until they pass a SAFETY check the emissions is passed...They are in for a nice surprise on that one!
mark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Leavens View Post
Mark good to hear the deal is finally done and the 60, is in good hands. Where in Canada did you sell it to ?? At least you still have the 31.

Dano Calgary,Alberta Canada