This will take you to the main site where there is history, technical information and other information on these cars.
This takes you back to the main page of the forums.
This is the control panel to change your password, information and preferences on this message board.
Click here if your lost your password or need to register on this message board. You must be a registered user to post. Registration is free.
Search this board for information you need.
Click here to buy cool Squarebirds mechandise.
Click here to support Squarebirds.org. For $20 annually receive 20mBytes webspace, a Squarebirds e-mail address and member's icon on the message board.
Old 12-22-2016, 08:06 PM
Super-Experienced and a HELLOFA nice guy

YellowRose is on a distinguished road
Default Holiday Season

Here are Holiday greetings from Marshall, Rosi & Girls from Montana, featuring one of Santa's other sleighs!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SantasOtherSleigh.jpg (45.2 KB, 37 views)

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
'59 Tbird "The Yellow Rose Of Texas" aka "Tweety Bird"
"It's Hip To Be Square"
Thunderbird Registry #33025 VTCI #11178

rayclark07"at"att.net (Home) 210-674-5781 (Cell) 210-875-1411
http://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm
Old 12-23-2016, 07:44 PM
Experienced

stubbie is on a distinguished road

We don't have much "in between" weather as I call it here in Perth. It's either 30c + or rainy and cold 14. Christmas day forecast to be 33c. Not our usual 40+ which is great news for our 240km round trip to have lunch with the in laws. Merry Christmas and stay safe everyone.
Old 12-24-2016, 09:03 AM
Super-Experienced

scumdog is on a distinguished road
Talking Merry Christmas!!!

It's Christmas Day here in New Zealand and I've just finished work (2am)!!

So as we have Christmas first here I thought I would take the opportunity to wish all Thunderbirders everywhere else a very merry Christmas, peace to you all!
Old 12-24-2016, 01:11 PM

Default Merry Christmas!

Hi All,

I would like to share a story with you that I hope you will enjoy and consider starting within your own families... For a good number of years, I have been friends with Lois & Wayne Guffy, in far north central Oklahoma, Lois in particular. She has been writing about her families life for years and I have been putting her stories, pictures and music on a website that I have created for her. There are many of them to read and enjoy, as she tells their stories together regarding their farm and lives. You can find her stories here!

http://rayclark.info/LoisGuffy/

Recently, Wayne, now up in years, as is Lois, became ill and eventually passed on to be with his Lord and Savior. Lois was contemplating about what to do with the many shirts that he wore on a daily basis and left behind. She came up with the idea of putting them on Teddy Bears to give to the family. So she gathered up many of his shirts and some of her blouses, and gave them to a lady who makes Teddy Bears! She started cutting them up and sewing them on the Bears! She put vests made from his shirts on some of them. 86 Bears later, you will see the results of many of them (but they were not all in the picture) of what they looked like before they were wrapped and made ready for Christmas this year.

Wayne and Lois had 12 children, and so many grandchildren, great grandchildren and great-great grandchildren that I have lost count of. I don't think Lois has though! Many of them are gathering, as they do every Christmas and New Years at Lois's home again this year, from across the country. They are going to get quite the surprise when they see what is under her Christmas tree this year! 86 Teddy Bears and 6 Bunny Rabbits wearing their beloved Grandpa's shirts, and some her blouses! One of her sons recently saw them before they were wrapped and exclaimed that he remembers seeing his Dad wear the shirt on one bear that he saw! So there are about to be a lot of their children and Grandkids who are going to be surprised this Christmas when they open their gifts from Lois!

Below you will find a picture of many of the bears gathered together before they were wrapped and bagged, and then one picture of them around the tree in Lois's home. Perhaps this will give you an idea what you might consider doing with the shirts or blouses of your family members who have passed on. This can give their children and grandchilden something to remember their parents or grandparents with to honor their memory and remember them by... You may want to share this excellent idea with friends and family!

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year, Ray
Attached Images
File Type: jpg WaynesShirtTeddyBearsSmall.jpg (80.8 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg 86BearsUnderTheChristmasTreeSmall.jpg (108.2 KB, 23 views)

"It's Hip To Be Square"

Old 12-25-2016, 02:24 AM

Default Merry Christmas!

Dave, Robin, Dan, Marg and me putting up the Christmas lights!

http://www.jibjab.com/view/lp1j1AhnTz-9W2v9qAE67g

"It's Hip To Be Square"