This will take you to the main site where there is history, technical information and other information on these cars.
This takes you back to the main page of the forums.
This is the control panel to change your password, information and preferences on this message board.
Click here if your lost your password or need to register on this message board. You must be a registered user to post. Registration is free.
Search this board for information you need.
Click here to buy cool Squarebirds mechandise.
Click here to support Squarebirds.org. For $20 annually receive 20mBytes webspace, a Squarebirds e-mail address and member's icon on the message board.
Old 10-15-2016, 12:14 PM
Super-Experienced and a HELLOFA nice guy

YellowRose is on a distinguished road
Default Did Your Tbird Make The 2017 Squarebirds Calendar?

I am still lacking enough new entries for 2017, but have gone over past years of calendars and selected those that I feel are excellent examples of various years of Tbirds, and poses. I am still expecting one or two more new entries to come in shortly, and if they pan out, will add them to the mix.

Just so there is NO confusion, this Calendar is NOT limited to only Squarebirds these days. It just happens to be that when Alexander Sosiak first started our Forum, he named it Squarebirds.org and he started featuring Squarebirds in the Calendar. Over the years, he and later, your present leadership, expanded the Forum to include ALL Tbirds, 1955-2005, and included the Big Fords also. So regardless of what year Tbird you own, please consider submitting your pix also.

If you have not had your Tbird featured in a past Calendar, and want to submit it for this upcoming one, please do so quickly. Review the information that I posted in the Anything Goes Forum, on how to set up your camera, and pose the Tbird for the best pictures.

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
'59 Tbird "The Yellow Rose Of Texas" aka "Tweety Bird"
"It's Hip To Be Square"
Thunderbird Registry #33025 VTCI #11178

rayclark07"at"att.net (Home) 210-674-5781 (Cell) 210-875-1411
http://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm
Old 10-16-2016, 11:32 AM
Moderator / Administrator

Dan Leavens is on a distinguished road
Cool

Ray that is good news and I am sure that our members will fully support the 2017 calendar. I look forward to ordering and receiving two copies, as I do every year for my home and office.
58HT #33317 60HT # 23023
Old 10-17-2016, 12:42 PM
Experienced

pat64tbird is on a distinguished road

Hello Ray,

Could you put my brothers 1964 Thunderbird on you calendar? If it is too late for 2017 then I'll wait another year. Here's a picture of her. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Patrick

Old 10-17-2016, 01:10 PM

Default There WILL Be A 2017 Squarebirds Calendar

Hi Patrick, this should have been posted in the 1964-1966 Flairbird or Our Rides Forum, but I will leave it here. The picture you have of your brothers Flairbird does not meet the requirements for submission to the Calendar process. IF you can get me some more pictures, properly staged, with the correct camera settings, shortly, I can consider it for this year. If not, next year. Here is the link in Anything Goes on how to do all this. Check Post #1. Please send me a PM or email to let me know.

http://www.squarebirds.org/vbulletin...ad.php?t=19255

"It's Hip To Be Square"

Old 10-18-2016, 10:49 AM
Banned

Yadkin is on a distinguished road

Where do we post entries?
Old 10-18-2016, 11:45 AM

Steve, you do not post any entries. Email them to me and I will check them out to see if they can be used. Do this quickly, please, if you want to enter your Tbird. The selection process is nearly completed. Review that information in the link in Anything Goes on how to set up the camera and the car for good picture taking that I provided in my previous post.

"It's Hip To Be Square"

Old 10-22-2016, 01:53 AM

I have 9 Tbirds selected for the 2017 Squarebirds Calendar this time. This includes two from years that we have never selected before because no one every submitted them. I think you will enjoy them. We have five Tbirds from overseas Countries selected this year! I have selected, at least temporarily, three other cars from past years to fill out the 12 that I need for the calendar. I will gladly replace those three if someone can get me three more Tbird pix to consider that have not been featured in the past. You have until the 31st of October to do so. After that, I need to get on with the process of uploading the pix to Cafe Press and setting up the 2017 Calendar on their website. Then I need to do a test run to make sure it is all looking okay. I would like to get the Calender into production before the end of November so that it will be available to those of you who, in the past, like to give it out as a Christmas present to friends and family. So, if you have pix to submit, please go to the Anything Goes Forum and the information in the Squarebird Calendar Picture Guidelines post.

"It's Hip To Be Square"

Old 11-11-2016, 03:00 PM

Default 2017 Squarebirds Calendar Update

One way or another, there WILL be a 2017 Squarebirds Calendar! I now have 13 new Tbird photos, including the Cover! These have never been used before. However, we will not be able to use Cafe Press again, as we have recently. In a shocking development, I was informed that they no longer market the type of calendar we need. This not only effects us, but many others who used their calendar services. It also effects Lincolns Of Distinction, as I informed John Peters ~ driller. I put him in contact with the company that I am working with to print and market ours. I have found another On Demand, Direct Mail printer that is about to run a test of our completed calendar for me. In a few days, I will have a test calendar to review and approve, or have the necessary changes made to it, if needed. I will provide you with the necessary information on how to go about placing orders once everything is finalized. So bear with me for a bit longer, but I hope to have the details posted in a week or so.

"It's Hip To Be Square"

Old 11-22-2016, 04:33 PM

Default 2017 Squarebirds Calendar Ready To Order!

To those of you anywhere in the world who are considering ordering a 2017 Squarebirds.org Calendar, please send me an email or a Private Message ASAP. I will give you updated information regarding how to go about doing it now and get one for FREE!.

"It's Hip To Be Square"

Last edited by YellowRose : 12-23-2016 at 01:36 AM. Reason: Updated Information
Old 12-23-2016, 04:04 PM

Default Did Your Tbird Make The 2017 Squarebirds Calendar?

Wanna find out if your Tbird was selected for the 2017 Squarebirds Calendar next year? Click on the link below and find out! If you would like to have the 2017 Squarebirds Calendar for FREE, just print it out!

Dave Dare ~ simplyconnected asked me why don't I put it on the Forum for everyone we have to print out for FREE! I told him that I had never thought about doing it that way. He told me that I could just take my .pdf copy I have of the calendar and upload it to the Forum, create a link to it and everyone around the world who wanted one, could just print it off for themselves for FREE! They could print it out one month at a time, tape the Tbird pic and the calendar pic together, and put it on their wall to see. Then when the month changes, they could do the same for the next month. Or they could print out the whole calendar. They could even put it on a thumb drive, take it to a local office supply store, and have them print it out on 80 or 100lb paper, bind it, and hole punch it, if they wanted to. Or they could buy some 80 or 100lb paper for their printer, if it will handle it, and print it out at home. On top of that, if you want an already printed, put together and hole punched copy delivered to your mailbox, email me or send me a Private Message and I can tell you how to get one at a decent price!

http://www.squarebirds.org/SB/2017Sq...dsCalendar.pdf

"It's Hip To Be Square"

Last edited by YellowRose : 12-23-2016 at 04:56 PM.