This will take you to the main site where there is history, technical information and other information on these cars.
This takes you back to the main page of the forums.
This is the control panel to change your password, information and preferences on this message board.
Click here if your lost your password or need to register on this message board. You must be a registered user to post. Registration is free.
Search this board for information you need.
Click here to buy cool Squarebirds mechandise.
Click here to support Squarebirds.org. For $20 annually receive 20mBytes webspace, a Squarebirds e-mail address and member's icon on the message board.
Old 08-13-2009, 01:42 PM
Super-Experienced and a HELLOFA nice guy

YellowRose is on a distinguished road
Default PC Help Desk

Cathie ~ Coral has volunteered to lead the Squarebirds PC Help Desk. She can provide you with information regarding uploading pictures to our Forums; downsizing pictures for upload (thanks to Dave ~ simplyconnected who provided the information); other PC problems that you might be experiencing in accessing this Forum; and anything else she might be able to help you with to make your experience on this Forum easier and more enjoyable.

Suffice it to say that neither Cathie nor Squarebirds will be liable for anything you do regarding your PC in the course of assisting you. The information she will provide is free, and you are free to use it or not.

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
'59 Tbird "The Yellow Rose Of Texas" aka "Tweety Bird"
"It's Hip To Be Square"
Thunderbird Registry #33025 VTCI #11178

rayclark07"at"att.net (Home) 210-674-5781 (Cell) 210-875-1411
http://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm

Last edited by YellowRose : 08-13-2009 at 05:10 PM.
Old 08-14-2009, 03:25 AM
Super-Experienced

Coral has disabled reputation

Hello All!

I am tickled pink that this section was given the go-ahead!

While I am not an expert by any means, I have indeed accomplished a great deal in the 7 years I have used a personal computer and the internet.

ANY questions, thoughts, quirks with your machine, will be graciously answered in a format you can relate to.

Viruses, spyware, annoying pop-ups?
I can help you get rid of them.

Wonder if you can do three things at once on your PC, and how to go about doing it?
I can help you decide the best way to do this.

Have an issue you just CAN'T fix?
I have a program in my computer, that will enable ME to connect to your computer, and I can fix it for you...of course there are certain things You will need to tell me in order for this to take place, I can't just do it one-sided.

Wonder whats the best way to search for information on Squarebirds?
I can answer that.....

Cheers, one and all!
Old 08-14-2009, 05:06 AM
Slow Typist

simplyconnected is on a distinguished road

Coral, before I post pictures, what size do you recommend? (how wide?). How do I set the free resizer to automatically give that size, and where can I find the newly resized pictures?

One good feature about the resizer is, it won't change your original picture in any way.

Oh, thanks for all the kudos. - Dave

"We've got to pause and ask ourselves: How much clean air do we need?"
--Lee Iacocca
Old 08-14-2009, 07:31 AM
Super-Experienced

Coral has disabled reputation

Very welcome, and Thank You for asking about size of pictures!

Ever notice sometimes, you are reading along, and then have to move the screen over to the right, then back to the left again to continue following the text?

This happens when an image is attached or inserted that is wider than the normal text area.

640x480 is an easy size to use, also happens to be one of the more popular picture sizes.... there is a scroll bar next to the resolution on this Fast Image Resizer that lets you decide to pick out a pre-selected size, or simply enter your own dimensions.
Old 08-14-2009, 09:09 AM
Super-Experienced

Bob M is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Coral
My hat is off to you for helping any of us that may need help on these great computers.
Bob

Bob M
59 Bird
72 Charger
Old 08-14-2009, 07:11 PM
Super-Experienced

tbirds8 is on a distinguished road

Like right NOW