• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • YellowRose
    Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

Welcome, Ronald Remster in Michigan

Hi Ronald!

Welcome to Squarebirds! It is nice to have another member in Michigan! I see that you own a 1960 Tbird convertible! We would love to hear more about her. You can post information about her in the "Our Rides" Forum. If you have pictures you would like to post, you can send them to me and I will post them for you. My email is rayclark07@gmail.com If I can be of assistance to you in navigating our Forum, send me a Private Message (PM) or email me. Welcome aboard!

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
    The Terminator..... VTCI #11178 ITC #6000 Yellow Mustang Registry (YMR) #12188
    Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm
    Faye's Ovarian Cancer Memorial Website.
    https://faye.rayclark.info/index.html
  • Coral
    Super-Experienced

• Apr 3 2009

OOooooo... a convertible.......Yes please lemme see!

Hey there Ron, welcome aboard!

I've a '60 hardtop and always wondered what she would look like scraped off, LOL.... please send pix so I can see what yer girl looks like...

This forum is GREAT!
    Excellent, talented members, always willing to go the extra mile just to find out something new about the old....

Hope you enjoy us here!

Comment

• tbird430
      Super-Experienced
      • Jun 18 2007

Are you still with us Ronald?

You were our 1st "new member" since this new member posting forum began....

-Jon in TX.
      sigpic
      The 1960 Ford Thunderbird. The WORLD'S most wanted car....

VTCI Member#6287.

Comment

• tbird430
        Super-Experienced
        • Jun 18 2007

Well, I've tried to get in contact with Ron & his email address is no longer good.

I've very impressed with how this "new members forum" has been growing, but I'm not seeing much involvement with all these "new" members.

I challenge each of you, as fellow T-Bird enthusiast, to ask us questions, send us pics, and/or leave a comment on anything! The more the merrier!! And remember there is no such thing as a dumb question my Bird friends....

-Jon in TX.
        sigpic
        The 1960 Ford Thunderbird. The WORLD'S most wanted car....

VTCI Member#6287.

Comment

Welcome Ron
          This is a great site for T-Birds and alot of good young and old folks to answere your question.

Comment

• Dan Leavens
            Moderator / Administrator

• Oct 4 2006

I would add to Jon's statement that " there's no such thing as a dumb question" only a dumb answer. I can assure you at one point or another all of us have thought it was going to be a " dumb question". The members on this site as I have said many times are some of the most knowledgeable birders around. Get involved, as this is your site,it is growing fast and the answers are from talented people.
            Dano Calgary,Alberta Canada
            Thunderbird Registry
            58HT #33317
            60 HT (Sold )

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍