X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RustyNCa
    Super-Experienced
    • May 31 2007

Originally posted by ncbird
    love the imagery...great description...I thought you said he had to get rid of it because of the home owners association...now that would be funny.
    Yep, guess the assoc is upset because of the cars sitting along the side of the road. Their place was down the hill a bit from the road and kind of hidden.

Built on I would guess 8 acre lots in the country, road is up on a ride with the property going down into a draw. The houses around it that I passed were actually very nice. Probably ave at least 1700 to 3500 sq ft. A few had shops as well.

I imagine they all are miffed at having a single wide mobile in their midst.

Comment

• RustyNCa
      Super-Experienced
      • May 31 2007

Originally posted by Coral
      Ya know yer a redneck if.....
      Probably won't come back for the trailer unless he sells another car out of the yard... can you get the bird off of it?
      Yeah, I would think if I tilt the tailer some, block the back of it, and lower the bird off using his come-along.

I might need to bring the jeep over and use a block and the winch to pull it off, while I keep the tension on the come-along. That is what I had to do when we brought the 58 home. We actually had to pull it off the trailer cause the front brakes had rusted up, at first we were worried bout it sailing into the side of the shop..... then it wouldn't move

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎