No announcement yet.

New Member.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Member.

Hello all I just joined up yesterday, my friend Keith told me about the site and like all the topics that are here. I have a 64 T-bird. The car is in the process of a semi restoration. Rebuilding the engine, trans, brakes replacing the windshied, gas tank, stuff like that. The car has been garaged for the last 15yrs before I found it. It's Arcadian blue with curise control, pwr windows, pwr driver and passenger seats. The car in in pretty good shape overall just had mechanical issues when I bought it. It had a craked head which has been replaced. Keith and I should be starting this weekend on the build up of the engine and I will post some pics of the car and the rebuild process as it comes along. Hopefully all will go well and I'll be able to bring the bird out of retirement soon.

Rob34 is a good friend of mine and both of us are working at getting His 64 T-bird on the road. He too is a good mechanic and we're looking forward to having him on this great web site......Det45

Comment

• YellowRose
      Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

New Member.

Hi Rob34!

Welcome to Squarebirds! Good luck with your '64! Between the two of you, I know that car is going to be a source of pride and joy for years to come.

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
      The Terminator..... VTCI #11178 ITC #6000 Yellow Mustang Registry (YMR) #12188
      Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm
      Faye's Ovarian Cancer Memorial Website.
      https://faye.rayclark.info/index.html

Comment

• bcomo
        Super-Experienced
        • Sep 23 2005

Welcome Rob34.

Nice to have another T-Bird member from San Antonio.
        Bart
        1960 Hard Top/430
        Thunderbird Registry Number 1231

Comment

Welcome to the site. I am into both a 60 and 66. Good luck with it. Were are you located might be able to help?

Comment

• Dan Leavens
            Moderator / Administrator

• Oct 4 2006

Rob34 also welcome to our site and it is hoped that you enter often and add your posts to some of the threads our members start. If I can help you navigate our site or answer any questions please send me an e-mail pm and I will certainly respond. I also hope that you can lend your expertise as a mechanic, to some of the problems our fellow TBirders come across.Good luck with your 64 and Keith will be a good ally.

Dano Calgary,Alberta Canada
            Dano Calgary,Alberta Canada
            Thunderbird Registry
            58HT #33317
            60 HT (Sold )

Comment

Welcome Rob34,
              Keep us posted on your progress,If you dont already know photobucket is a good place to convert your photos for posting.
              Cheers
              El Guapo

Comment

Thank you all for the nice greetings. I will be sure to keep everyone posted on the progress of the bird as it comes along. I should be getting some good pictures of the engine build this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎