Sedalia, Mo.
    sigpic
    CLICK HERE for Keith's web site

Comment

• YellowRose
      Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

Richard Hord needs our help in prayer.

Thanks for the update, Richard! We are glad to hear from you again! Speaking from experience.... Don't overdo it....

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
      The Terminator..... VTCI #11178 ITC #6000 Yellow Mustang Registry (YMR) #12188
      Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm
      Faye's Ovarian Cancer Memorial Website.
      https://faye.rayclark.info/index.html

Comment

• simplyconnected
        Administrator
        • May 26 2009

Richard, before your recovery I didn't want to go into great detail about the seriousness of your operations. Many people never made it out of the hospital, and that's the truth.

You're one of the very lucky ones and I truly believe prayer changed things. We don't want to lose you.

Ray is right about taking it easy. After all you've been through, it would be reckless to overdo before you are healed.

And finally, I'm with Keith... Welcome back, my friend. We have missed you and so have your school kids.

These coming holidays are very special this year. God has blessed you, Dee Dee, and your family. We are thankful to have each other as friends and companions. I know Alexander is looking down from Heaven and smiling. - Your friend, Dave
        Member, Sons of the American Revolution

CLICK HERE to see my custom hydraulic roller 390 FE build.

"We've got to pause and ask ourselves: How much clean air do we need?"
        --Lee Iacocca

Comment

• tbird430
          Super-Experienced
          • Jun 18 2007

Welcome back "to the site" Richard!!

-Jon in TX.
          sigpic
          The 1960 Ford Thunderbird. The WORLD'S most wanted car....

VTCI Member#6287.

Comment

• fcar
            Apprentice
            • Nov 13 2010

Originally posted by simplyconnected
            Richard, before your recovery I didn't want to go into great detail about the seriousness of your operations. Many people never made it out of the hospital, and that's the truth.

You're one of the very lucky ones and I truly believe prayer changed things. We don't want to lose you.

Ray is right about taking it easy. After all you've been through, it would be reckless to overdo before you are healed.

And finally, I'm with Keith... Welcome back, my friend. We have missed you and so have your school kids.

These coming holidays are very special this year. God has blessed you, Dee Dee, and your family. We are thankful to have each other as friends and companions. I know Alexander is looking down from Heaven and smiling. - Your friend, Dave
            Please pay attention to the above excellent advice and listen to your Dr and to your body--neither want to lose you!

Comment

Hey Guys,
              Once again Thanks! Dave, I knew the surgery was pretty intense, but I had things right with God and knew it was in His hands. I had watched both open heart and minimum invasive on YouTube. I did not tell Dee Dee all that I had seen and what I had read. There was no need of us both worrying and I was going to be out so I would not worried anyway LOL! There were about two pages of what could go wrong and complications. I'm still weak and can't do much during the day. Rather discussing when your used to working three jobs. I'm gaining strength as each day passes and can't wait to get back to normal, if there is a normal for me, you guys can laugh now! Still to this day, this may change with time but I wish I had not had it done. Doctor told me, heart is healthy, your healthy and we need to get this done now! Once again Dee Dee and I want to Thanks my Thunderbird family for all your support and the prayers. You guys mean so much to me and I can never repay you. God Bless!
              Richard D. Hord

Comment

• Anders
                Super-Experienced
                • Jan 19 2008

WONDERFUL NEWS Richard!! Great!
                sigpic..."Lil darling Ruth":)
                http://www.tbirdregistry.com/#33158

Comment

• Dan Leavens
                  Moderator / Administrator

• Oct 4 2006

Richard that's great news and you are correct your " Thunderbird Family " as well as your family are grateful of your outcome.
                  Dano Calgary,Alberta Canada
                  Thunderbird Registry
                  58HT #33317
                  60 HT (Sold )

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍