Thread: What is it?
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2006, 10:00 PM
byersmtrco's Avatar
byersmtrco byersmtrco is offline
Join Date: Sep 28 2004
Posts: 1,648
byersmtrco is on a distinguished road
Default RE: What is it?

Oh wow ! 430's have those too? I know on a 352 (or 390) equipped Bird it's something to do with checking trans fluid pressure. There is a procedure listed in the Ford Trans manual.
It looks like a valve stem for a tire huh? DON'T put air in it.

John Byers
1960 Convertible (Orig owner)
Reply With Quote