View Single Post
Old 10-24-2017, 01:35 AM
sidewalkman's Avatar
sidewalkman sidewalkman is offline
Join Date: Sep 14 2015
Posts: 401
sidewalkman is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by simplyconnected View Post
I use simple shim stock. It comes in rolls that most tool & die or machine shops buy.

You don't need much and it doesn't need to be thick. Simply surround the gasket with a 1/4" of .020-.025" shim then bolt her down.

- Dave
Thanks Dave, although I'm confused. Mostly because I haven't seen what the cross over looks like but I'd imagine it looks like a small port on the intake? Can you describe what you mean by surrounding the gasket with shim stock?
South Delta, BC, Canada
1960 White T-Bird, PS, PB that's it
Red Leather Interior!
Thunderbird Registry #61266
Reply With Quote