View Single Post
Old 01-30-2014, 12:37 AM
simplyconnected's Avatar
simplyconnected simplyconnected is offline
Slow Typist
Join Date: May 26 2009
Posts: 7,640
simplyconnected is on a distinguished road

There are a few places that sell sway bars. I suggest you buy one that is at least 1-1/8" diameter. That will help a lot. If you want your T-bird to track like your 'vette, get a rear sway bar as well. Talk with Lance Herrington at

Your front end uses urethane bushings that can be changed for about eight bucks each. I highly suggest your do this, to tighten up your steering. I've done my cars and am really happy with the results. - Dave
My latest project:
CLICK HERE to see my custom hydraulic roller 390 FE build.

"We've got to pause and ask ourselves: How much clean air do we need?"
--Lee Iacocca
Reply With Quote