No announcement yet.

My red bird for sale

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

My red bird for sale

I know this may be the wrong forum for this,but you guys have been such a great help to me,that I thought I might give you the 1st chance at buying my Red Bird.I am putting it on eBay next week,with a 8K reserve.Anyone here interested we can eliminate the middle man and buy it for 8K.
    Alexander I want to thank you for all you do and I my hopes and prayers go with you.
    It has been a while since I have posted so here is a couple of pics.

• Alexander
    Webmaster
    • Oct 30 2002

It is the wrong forum to sell your car. I will move it.

Sorry you are selling your car. I hope it finds a good home.

I appreciate you being a contributing member of this site and your informative posts.

I am glad I could be of help with your car. Few things gives me greater pleasure than helping a fellow enthusiast.

Thanks for your well wishes. I have a rare complication of my cancer, but I am being treated and I will fight to survive this. I still feel relatively well.
    Alexander
    1959 Hard Top
    1960 Golde Top
    sigpic

Comment

• Dan Leavens
      Moderator / Administrator

• Oct 4 2006

George( Colonel ) it has been awhile since you posted. I thought of sending you an e-mail, to see how you were.Sorry to hear about selling your car as I know how much you put into
      it and the gauges etc. Are you going to get another squarebird and bring it back as you did this one??

How are the Red Wings doing ?? Hope all is well.

Dano Calgary,Alberta Canada
      Thunderbird Registry
      58HT #33317
      60 HT (Sold )

Comment

• Dan Leavens
        Moderator / Administrator

• Oct 4 2006

George ( Colonel ) do you have your redbird listed on EBay?? If so, send me an e-mail offline and let me know the item # to monitor.

Thunderbird Registry
        58HT #33317
        60 HT (Sold )

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡