Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • skybluethunderbird1960
    • Aug 18 2015

How to add custom avatar to profile

How do I add a custom avatar to my profile? I only found preexisting avatars under the edit avatar section
  • YellowRose
    Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

How to add custom avatar to profile

The use of custom avatar's is a privilege restricted to our Paid Membership. It is one of a number of advantages they receive for their financial support to keep this Forum operational. Paid Membership is $20 per year and you can find out all the information regarding it by visiting the Membership Benefits and Webspace Information Forum at the top of the Forum.

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
    The Terminator..... VTCI #11178 ITC #6000 Yellow Mustang Registry (YMR) #12188
    Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm
    Faye's Ovarian Cancer Memorial Website.
    https://faye.rayclark.info/index.html

Comment

• Wudro
      Experienced
      • Jan 25 2015

skybluethunderbird1960, that's the best $20 I've ever spent! Do yourself a favor and join up, the expertise is well worth it. Plus, it's for a full year!
      SquareBird in BirdCity

Comment

• simplyconnected
        Administrator
        • May 26 2009

Squarebirds.org was started by Alexander Sosiak to be the most friendly site on the planet. It's not glamorous, no music, limited avatars, emoticons and NO advertisements or popups. Our version of vBulletin is one of the oldest on the net but it is lean and fast for users worldwide who still use dialup and 4:3 CRT screens.

What we offer is the most comprehensive help from members around the world, the most experienced mechanics who have and who work on Squarebirds, a Technical Resource Library full of info, a list of good vendors and a reserve of resources for our paid members who actively support this site for the benefit of all.

We have women and teenage members who depend on our site to restore their Squarebird. For these and many more reasons we ban anyone who swears or verbally attacks any member. We simply conduct a 'G-rated' site for our family of restorers and enthusiasts to enjoy.

Paid Membership benefits include a low $20/yr donation, pictures and your own avatar, if you like. It also entitles the member to an email address ending in 'yourname@Squarebirds.org' and web space for your pictures or your car's web site. - Dave
        Member, Sons of the American Revolution

CLICK HERE to see my custom hydraulic roller 390 FE build.

"We've got to pause and ask ourselves: How much clean air do we need?"
        --Lee Iacocca

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎