Thread: My 60 Bird
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2008, 09:23 PM
Apprentice

brandonian is on a distinguished road

Okay, it's been about a year and a 3 months since I posted photos.

I've been busy with work and school, and money has been tight, so I haven't been able to do much with the car.

When I first got it, I had the windshield replaced, worked on the doors, and had a friend of mine throw some paint on it to make it look "okay" until I could afford a quality paint job. (Didn't look to bad from 5 feet away, but it would be scruitinized by anyone giving it a closer look.)

So, I took it to a paint guy here that's done all the paint jobs on the cars that seem to win most often at local car shows. And, he happened to repaint my Mustang for me a couple years back so I know his work well.

I saved my money for a year, and I've taken the car to him and he's taking off the last paint job and going to give me a quality one.

I've surprised myself though cause I'm not going with the original paint! Can't believe I'm gonna do it, but I'm having him do a slight custom paint job with the fenders and doors painted to match the top.

What's your opinion?

Last edited by brandonian : 11-21-2008 at 09:28 PM. Reason: messed up on the picture links