No announcement yet.

60 TBIRD SUNROOF- VINYL TOP

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

60 TBIRD SUNROOF- VINYL TOP

HI AGAIN! I notice that people where talking about a rubber seal around the sliding portion of the roof. My T-Bird has a vinyl top. Did they make a sunroof with a vinyl top? Could this be part of the problem in getting it to slide open? It doesn't appear that it would since the instructions I printed out shows that the roof basically slides on the slider pads and there's a side friction adj screws. The pads seem to be in good shape. Any information would be appreciated. -- Thanks
  • Rockin Kev
    Experienced
    • Oct 31 2002

RE: 60 TBIRD SUNROOF- VINYL TOP

Hello,
    Welcome to the Board and welLdone on your purchase of the Golde one!.
    Ok no Vinyl roof was offered in 1960 only on the 62 Landau Models.
    As for your Rail i may have a spare in the back of my Garage so will check, but you will have to have this part shipped in from England mate IF I HAVE IT.
    There is plenty of photos and help procedures for you to follow on this site that will take you on a step by step picture view to help you get that roof working correctly. ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THE 3 FOOT LONG RAIL THAT HAS 4 SCREW HOLES.

Private joke now, HEY ALEX I GOT TO TALK TO THE NEW GOLDE OWNER BEFORE YOU..MIRACLE..LOL.

KEV
    Thunderbirds of England,
    430 Golde Top and at the moment 352 Golde Top..sniff sniff(selling)

Comment

• Alexander
      Webmaster
      • Oct 30 2002

RE: 60 TBIRD SUNROOF- VINYL TOP

Kevin,

I am sure you know twice as much about Golde Tops than I do since you have two of them. I only have one.

Alexander
      1959 Hardtop
      1960 Golde Top
      Alexander
      1959 Hard Top
      1960 Golde Top
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢