View Single Post
Old 12-23-2009, 12:34 AM
Experienced

jackbird60 is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the reply. I have to agree with you on your points and since you had a 65 bird, welcome your opinion.

Yes, I think the squarebird nudges the 64-66 birds in styling category and I heard from a few friends as you mentioned that the 64-66 is a much freindly and modern car to drive.

The bullet birds--- looked at a few & drove a few, and like you, sorry, just not a big fan. I found them to be sluggish as well. (NICE CAR THOUGH) The 64-66 comes close to the lines of the square birds, especially with the front lights.

THE 64-66 ARE MUCH CHEAPER AND A LOT ARE IN VERY GOOD CONDITION, SO I NEED TO WEIGH ALL OF THIS CAREFULLY.

SO, IF THEY ARE SLUGGISH IN COMPARISON, IT'S LIKE HAVING A LUXURY CAR WITH A SPORTS CAR LOOK BUT NO TEETH TO IT.

TO ME, YOU HAVE TO LIKE THE STYLE (INSIDE & OUT) BUT YOU GOT LIKE THE FEEL BEHIND THE WHEEL AS WELL. OTHERWISE WE COULD ALL BUY MODELS OF THE CAR AND LOOK AT THEM ONCE IN AWHILE.

I HAVE TO GET BEHIND THIS 66 TO SEE IF IT'S GOT ANY KICK TO IT, ELSE, BACK TO THOSE WONDERFUL SQUAREBIRDS., (AND A BIT MORE MONEY) THANKS - JACK