X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • YellowRose
    Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

Welcome mercfreak ~ Thomas Gunnari

Welcome. Thomas! I see your application for membership is in the Waiting Email Confirmation queue. When you find the system generated email from webmaster@squarebirds.org in your email (look in Spam or Delete folder also) and act on it, I will be able to approve your membership. We have some of the greatest Tbird Techies around the world here, so if you have questions, post them on the appropriate forum for your Tbird. Someone will be glad to help you!

Guys, when you can, look at the Tbirds Thomas owns or has owned!!! Amazing!

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
    The Terminator..... VTCI #11178 ITC #6000 Yellow Mustang Registry (YMR) #12188
    Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm
    Faye's Ovarian Cancer Memorial Website.
    https://faye.rayclark.info/index.html
  • mercfreak
    • Apr 25 2009

welcome

Thank you for the kind welcome Ray. My 60 was my father's car and I inherited it from him. Originally a solid Platinum car, I had it repainted Springdale Rose with white top. Black and white interior, pretty basic no A/C, or PW or Pseat. This car is my pride and joy, I will not let it go under any circumstances.
    Presently I need to complete the interior restoration and my exhaust manifold on the passenger side has broken bolts, so you know what that means.....remove the head. So I figure if I have to do that, I might as well go through the whole engine even though it runs fine.

Once again thanks and I look forward to the forums and technical help.

Thomas Gunnari
    60(2),64,65,66(2),67 and 69 Thunderbirds.

Comment

• bird 60
      Super-Experienced
      • Mar 18 2009

Welcome to the Club Thomas.

Chris..... From the Land of OZ.

Comment

• Dan Leavens
        Moderator / Administrator

• Oct 4 2006

Thomas also welcome our truly international site with some of the most knowledgeable birders around. Ask any question answer where you can and participate often
        It is great that you inherated your Dad's 60 and it appears that you already have a great Tbird coolection. Are you planning on filling in the model years you dont have
        Dano Calgary,Alberta Canada
        Thunderbird Registry
        58HT #33317
        60 HT (Sold )

Comment

• Coral
          Super-Experienced

• Apr 3 2009

Howdy Thomas!

Gads you've got a car lot don'tcha,
          Wouldn't happen to have a web site to see pix would you?

I've a lone '60 bird HT myself, you can grab my weblink in my profile to her page, under photos
          the Springdale Rose and white sounds soooo purdy!

Welcome aboard!

Comment

• mercfreak
            • Apr 25 2009

My cars

Hi and thanks again for the welcome. I do have some pictures of my cars on the Thunderbird Registry, forgot about that. My 60 is registry#73 and you can link to the other cars from doing a search under my name. The pictures aren't the best but it gives you an idea of my fleet! Oh, I sold the 62 and one of the 65's, and a couple others aren't my cars but I was just listing from info I had.

Once again, thanks!

Comment

• Coral
              Super-Experienced

• Apr 3 2009

'65 number 2725 VIN 5Y83Z144569
              Is this yours? It has the same trim code as Coral and I was after a pic if possible....

And crikers! Just LOOK at all them cars! Fleet is a good word, LOL

Thanks for thinking of the registry and others, for signing up yer cars, or cars owned by others! I saw Corals older sister!

Comment

• mercfreak
                • Apr 25 2009

welcomes and one of my cars

Hi again,

Thanks for the welcomes and the nice words regarding my fleet. Cathie,the car you mention I did sell, so I do not have any pix of her. It was a decent car, and the guy who bought it I am sure will do it right.

Tom Gunnari
                60,64,65,66,67,69 Birds.

Comment

• Coral
                  Super-Experienced

• Apr 3 2009

Thanks anyway Tom....

Comment

WELCOME THOMAS ---- that quite a flock of birds you have there ---- I have trouble just keeping up with one --

Comment

• Coral
                      Super-Experienced

• Apr 3 2009

How interested in auto history are you Tom?
                      I ran across a few swell articles about the people creating the auto designs ( not birds so I didn't post them - but could... I thought they were a great read personally. )

I was just recently sent a photo page of land yachts, and I think many of your cars fit that billing!

Do you go to car shows, or just have them for the restore / enjoyment aspect?

Hope you have a website with pix so we can see all your cars!

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎