View Single Post
Old 06-19-2008, 05:58 PM
Super-Experienced and a HELLOFA nice guy

YellowRose is on a distinguished road
Default New Technical Resources Library Is Up & Running!!!

The new Technical Resources Library is up and running, thanks to JohnG! I have joined him as a co-moderator and am busy entering links to various subjects listed in the library. If you have links you would like to list under certain subjects, or new subjects you think should be added to the list, please PM or email JohnG or I and we will put them in as soon as possible.

Both JohnG and I have been trying to figure out how to get this editor to indent properly and keep the indentations. It always wants to post left justified. However, I found that by using the Advanced editor I was able to get things to indent where I think it looks better. Please let us know what you think. We are kind of limited in how we can make this work. I am sure it could be a lot fancier, but our main concern is to get it up and running.

If you have comments to make, please do NOT make them on the Technical Resource Library forum. We want to keep that as a "read only" forum, and not get it cluttered up with other posts. That will save John and I from having to clean up the forum of posts all the time. So send your additions, changes, reports of dead links, to JohnG or I in a PM or email. My email address is on the forum.

John Byers, I added the Convertible Top subject you wanted. DGS, if you will send me the links I will put those in also.

I hope that you will get a lot of use out of this. We can really add a lot more to it with your input. Every link has been checked by me and was working when I installed it. Enjoy!

Good Birding!

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
'59 Tbird "The Yellow Rose Of Texas" aka "Tweety Bird"
"It's Hip To Be Square"
Thunderbird Registry #33025 VTCI #11178

rayclark07"at"att.net (Home) 210-674-5781 (Cell) 210-875-1411
http://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm

Last edited by YellowRose : 06-19-2008 at 06:01 PM. Reason: Additional Comments