• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jopizz
    Super-Experienced

• Nov 23 2009

1968 Ford Galaxie 500 Convertible

Hi,

I have a 1968 Galaxie 500 conv't for sale if anyone is interested. Needs rear floors and trunk repair but the body is nice and straight. Has a 302 which runs well. Front disc brakes. Exhaust system seems fine. Drivers seat bottom is torn but back and back seat are good. Top is torn but convertible frame is solid. Car is red with black interior but was originally yellow. Trying to get around $2000 but make offer if interested. Need to make room in my garage so it has to go.

Thanks,

John
    John Pizzi - Squarebirds Administrator

Thunderbird Registry #36223
    jopizz@squarebirds.org 856-779-9695

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm
  • RustyNCa
    Super-Experienced
    • May 31 2007

Originally posted by jopizz
    Hi,

I have a 1968 Galaxie 500 conv't for sale if anyone is interested. Needs rear floors and trunk repair but the body is nice and straight. Has a 302 which runs well. Front disc brakes. Exhaust system seems fine. Drivers seat bottom is torn but back and back seat are good. Top is torn but convertible frame is solid. Car is red with black interior but was originally yellow. Trying to get around $2000 but make offer if interested. Need to make room in my garage so it has to go.

Thanks,

John
    That could be made into a beautiful car.....the car has really nice lines that look great lowered with the right stance.

I think this one is a 67, and a hard top, but it is a good example....

Found a photo of a 68, needs to be lowered some and different wheels, but must look alot like what John has.

Last edited by RustyNCa; December 10, 2010, 12:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎