X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • YellowRose
    Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

Welcome, SquareBirdShari !!

Welcome to Squarebirds, Shari! Shari hales from Wisconsin and owns a 1958 Tbird! It is always great to have another Gal Owner on the Forum. We always enjoy seeing pictures of our new members Tbird. If you have any you want to share with us you can send Cathie ~ Coral an email or Private Message (PM) and she can tell you how to do it. We have the greatest Tbird Techies from around the world on here. So if you need any help just post away in the Squarebirds Forum. They will be glad to help. Should you have any problems navigating our Forum, please contact me. All of you should write down my telephone number in case you ever have problems logging onto the Forum. Call me if you have problems. Enjoy The Journey!

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
    The Terminator..... VTCI #11178 ITC #6000 Yellow Mustang Registry (YMR) #12188
    Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm
    Faye's Ovarian Cancer Memorial Website.
    https://faye.rayclark.info/index.html

.ome

Thank you Ray! I do hope to post pics and I do have questions, so as they come up I will post!

This is a 1958 almost all orginal Tbird, runs fantastic and is in great shape....

I'm looking forward to riding around the lakes in this deep red SquareBird and enjoying the day and the sounds of the engine!!

Again Thanks.. looking forward to being a member.

Shari...
    Blondes do have more fun!

Comment

• YellowRose
      Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

Hi Shari! It is always nice when we gain a new woman Tbird owner member! We have quite a few but not many of them are to active. Thank you for supporting the Forum financially! That is very much appreciated. You should be seeing a Member icon next to your user id when you log on next time. As a paid member, you will be able to upload and post your own pictures. You qualify for 20mb of web space for your own web page, and also Squarebirds email, if you desire. You now can create and upload your own signature icon if you wish. It sounds like you have a very good '58 Squarebird. They are the rarest of the Squarebirds because less of them were made and less have survived. I am glad to hear that she is a good one. If I can help in anyway, my phone number is on my signature element, and you can email or send me a Private Message (PM). Enjoy your Journey!

Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

Comment

Posting pics

I would love to post a pic of the car.... and me so people know who they are chatting and responding to....

Speical insturctions on this?

Comment

• YellowRose
          Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

Shari (love your name!) we always enjoy seeing what our new members are driving in the way of a Tbird. To post pictures, when you are making a post, like you did below this, slide down the page beyond the Submit Reply and Preview Post buttons right below this. There, as a Paid Member, you should see several additional options. You can show your signature, p**** links, manage attachments and more. Click on the Manage Attachments button and it will take you to the file uploader. That will allow you to load your pictures right to the server. You will see a listing regarding file size limitations. You will have to keep the pix within those limitations. Try keeping your pix at 800x600 or smaller. You can upload a total of ten at one time. If you have problems, contact myself, or our webmaster, Dave Dare ~ simplyconnected. Or ask any one of the Moderators for help. We are looking forward to see what you and your Tbird look like!

Comment

• tbird430
            Super-Experienced
            • Jun 18 2007

Welcome to the site Shari.

-Jon in TX.
            sigpic
            The 1960 Ford Thunderbird. The WORLD'S most wanted car....

VTCI Member#6287.

Comment

• simplyconnected
              Administrator
              • May 26 2009

Yes, welcome! Feel free to jump into any conversation and post often. We'd love to hear your T-bird stories and see the pictures. - Dave
              Member, Sons of the American Revolution

CLICK HERE to see my custom hydraulic roller 390 FE build.

"We've got to pause and ask ourselves: How much clean air do we need?"
              --Lee Iacocca

Comment

info

Dave;

Thanks for the help on some of the places to look for the gaskets... I'll check em out!

Comment

• Yellowbird
                  Experienced

• Jun 18 2009

Welcome

Welcome Shari, from one '58 owner to another. You will find plenty of help here. The people are knowledgeable and eager to help. Just ask your questions. Can't wait to see more pictures of your '58!

Leonard
                  sigpic

Comment

• Dakota Boy
                    Super-Experienced
                    • Jun 30 2009

what part of WI are you from?
                    http://www.tbirdregistry.com/viewdat...ryNumber=33517

Comment

• Dan Leavens
                      Moderator / Administrator

• Oct 4 2006

Shari also welcome to our truly international site where you will find some of the most knowledgeable birders around. Ask any questionanswer where you canand participate oftenGreat to another 58 survivor and is she registered in the TVird registry on our site?
                      Dano Calgary,Alberta Canada
                      Thunderbird Registry
                      58HT #33317
                      60 HT (Sold )

Comment

Hey Shari,
                        Welcome to Squarebirds! Always good to have another women join our site. Now if I can get you to persuade my wife to love these old cars Anywho jump on board, ask questions and comment often. We would also like to know of your experiences with your Thunderbird! And if you have not yet, she has to have a name
                        Once again welcome!
                        Richard D. Hord

Comment

• tbird430
                          Super-Experienced
                          • Jun 18 2007

Originally posted by Yellowbird
                          ...Can't wait to see more pictures of your '58!

Leonard

MORE pictures...? Where are the 1st ones posted at, I must have missed that thread...?

-Jon in TX.
                          sigpic
                          The 1960 Ford Thunderbird. The WORLD'S most wanted car....

VTCI Member#6287.

Comment

I'm so glad I joined!

To everyone who welcomed me...

I will post more pics over the weekend.... I am very excited to see all the support and people who are commited to making this site useful as well as Fun!!

I'm sure once I get to drive the car a bit more .. more questions will come up. I live in Delafield WI and look forward to cruise night next summer around the lakes...

Have a great weekend!

Comment

• Yellowbird
                              Experienced

• Jun 18 2009

You're not losing your mind Jon. There's only one picture. I was referring to the picture next to Shari's name.

Leonard
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎