No announcement yet.

Rear Seat Foams Complete

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rear Seat Foams Complete

Folks, thought you all may be interested in my first fabrication of 61-63 rear seat foams. Mike from ME sent me his frames and upholstery seat covers so I could make patterns and templates, cut, glue and fabricate the foams, then hog ring and stretch the seat covers on. I took pics of the whole process so now with my templates and pics I can fabricate rear seat foams for Bulletbirds. Below are a few of the pics.
    Attached Files
  • Coral
    Super-Experienced

• Apr 3 2009

Fantastic Jed!

Second pic though....not so clear....

Comment

Originally posted by Coral
      Fantastic Jed!

Second pic though....not so clear....
      cell fon camera. lens got painted the other day and wasn't able to clean it, so now all pics are fuzzy. I must now get a new cell fon w/cam.

Comment

• Coral
        Super-Experienced

• Apr 3 2009

oh dear....

Comment

Rear Seat Foams

Looks great! Price??? Mike

Comment

• Coral
            Super-Experienced

• Apr 3 2009

Check under Jed's profile for his posts... there is a lot, LOL, but it will be under Advertisements...I *think* he quoted 350.00 for the 58-60's version, but please don't quote me, going off memory here...

Comment

Originally posted by bul-it
              Looks great! Price??? Mike
              Mike, under the advertisement section of this forum I run an ad for Squarebird rear seat foams. I need to send Ray a PM and ask him to add Bulletbirds into the text, or change the dates to 58-60 and 61-63.

The ad copy reads as such;

CUSTOM LAMINATED REAR SEAT FOAMS for 1958-1960 Thunderbirds available upon request. $350 per set. Please contact Jed Zimmerman, Ca58tbird@aol.com or 612-708-2144

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎