X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 63-4drpost
    Experienced
    • Feb 14 2009

dumb- --- needs help !!

I need help! The threads? on squarebirds only, start with the last thread then goes in sequence to the first thread. how do I reverse this?? thanks,Henry

Comment

• lawyercalif
      Experienced
      • May 12 2011

Just pretend its Chinese and read backwards. Its not that hard to get used to. Just begin on the last page and go forward.

Comment

• YellowRose
        Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

Denise Has Questions About Her '60 Tbird

Everyone on this Forum has control over how they read the posts on here. To change your view, click on User CP. Then slide down the left side to Edit Options. From there move the right side slide down to the Thread Display Options. Go to Thread Display Mode. I bet your setting is set on Linear - Oldest First. Change it to Linear - Newest First. Then slide down the page to the Save Changes button. Click on it to save the change you just made. Then you can get out of User CP, and when you are back in a thread, you should be seeing the newest post first, followed by the older ones...

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
        The Terminator..... VTCI #11178 ITC #6000 Yellow Mustang Registry (YMR) #12188
        Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm
        Faye's Ovarian Cancer Memorial Website.
        https://faye.rayclark.info/index.html

Comment

• scumdog
          Super-Experienced

• May 12 2006

Originally posted by bluefury
          Thanks Phil for the input. New problem my hubby needs help with. The gentleman we bought the car from put in gas with 2 cycle oil mixed in for his grandsons motorcycle by mistake. What is the easiest way to drain this out?

Thanks
          Denise & Dan
          How much was put in?

If only a couple of gallons or so I would just top up the tank with straight gas, the car won't notice the two-stroke fuel then.

(There's a good chance that apart from smoking a tad it wouldn't notice the two-stroke gas anyway...!)
          A Thunderbirder from the Land of the Long White Cloud.

Comment

• philbird60
            Apprentice
            • Dec 29 2011

It will however smell like a weedwhacker for awhile

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡