• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rockin Kev
    Experienced
    • Oct 31 2002

T-Birds in Sacramento CA

HI Alexander,
    Heres some good news for you, remember that Golde Top i told you about in Sacramento CA been in storage for 30 years?.
    Well i have just had a nice letter back from him telling me about the car and the work needed to it, but he also sent me photos of his other cars in his collection!.
    WOW! this guy is a real diehard Squarebird fan he has a White 58, a real nice! Black 59 with red leather and 430ci and a 57 Little bird to run around in when the 60 is being restored.
    As he lives out in the country he dont see many classic, i have asked him about joining the web site here but unfortunally he dont have a PC, may be because he cant get a internet connection where he lives.
    I will ask him if i can scan the photos of his collection and see if you can post some on this site Alex?....The 59 is real sweet lookin.
    Kevin 60 Golde Top
    England.
  • Rockin Kev
    Experienced
    • Oct 31 2002

RE: T-Birds in Sacramento CA

Alex,
    Just to add to this mans collection, he has just got himself a new 58 convertible to the collection. God now i am green.

Kevin.

Comment

• Alexander
      Webmaster
      • Oct 30 2002

RE: T-Birds in Sacramento CA

Kevin,

If you get some photos of these cars, I will post them on the site. I would love to see some pictures of an original unmolested Golde Top.

Alexander
      1959 Hardtop
      1960 Golde Top
      Alexander
      1959 Hard Top
      1960 Golde Top
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢