View Single Post
Old 09-28-2014, 12:34 AM
Super-Experienced and a really nice guy!

YellowRose is on a distinguished road
Default Welcome, sargeherren!!

Hi Matthew, I am glad to see that you are going to breath life back into an Old Bird! If you do not have a Shop Manual for her, you will need one. All the major Tbird parts houses have them, and other manuals that you might need also. You will find them listed in the Advertisements Forum. Call or email them and ask them to send you their free catalog. Then you can price compare, and see who has what parts and who does not. Rock Auto is a good place to get parts from, and they are a member of this Forum and give us a discount. You will find that in the same Forum.

The Technical Resource Library or TRL for short, has the electrical schematics for the Tbirds in it. You can always find the link to the TRL right under my signature element. If you have questions or need help, just post away in the Bulletbird Forum, and the guys and gals will be glad to help. As I say, we have some of the best Tbird Techies from around the world on here, and they do not mind helping out. Good luck with bringing her back to life!

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
'59 Tbird "The Yellow Rose Of Texas" aka "Tweety Bird"
"It's Hip To Be Square"
Thunderbird Registry #33025 VTCI #11178

Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or (Cell) 210-875-1411 (Home) 210-674-5781
http://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm