View Single Post
Old 07-06-2008, 07:44 PM
Petrolhead Petrolhead is offline
Join Date: Jul 2 2007
Posts: 403
Petrolhead is on a distinguished road

I suggest the best way is to use a plate that bolts on to your intake where the carb would normally go. The attached pic is a friend's 351 that let go big time, you can see a commercially available version on the top of the engine. I made mine with flat plate, welded and drilled to suit. The three holes allow you to vary the angle that the engine/trans comes out at. Use it in conjunction with an engine hoist that has an adjustable tilting boom attachment thingy (can't think of the right word) and you'll be sweet.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bust v8 001.jpg (60.4 KB, 50 views)
Reply With Quote