View Single Post
Old 11-22-2017, 12:26 AM
jopizz's Avatar
jopizz jopizz is offline
Excellent Auto Mechanic for over 40 years.
Join Date: Nov 23 2009
Posts: 5,629
jopizz is on a distinguished road

In 1965 Ford moved the oil fill to the valve covers. This was most likely done with the addition of the pcv system. I assume you are looking for an aluminum replacement. There is no aftermarket aluminum FE intake that has the fill tube. Ford back in the 60's made an aluminum intake that had the fill tube. They occasionally show up on Ebay but they are not cheap. Usually around $400.

John Pizzi - Squarebirds Administrator
1959 Convertible

Thunderbird Registry #36223 856-779-9695
Reply With Quote