Indianasquarebird Barn FInd

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indianasquarebird Barn FInd

2369_1508699961304.jpg

Bringing her home. Gonna show her some love. Found her in a little town in Indiana. Been sitting for a few years. Good bones, needs some love on the inside. This is my first post. However, I would very much like to pen my appreciation to Mr. Ray Clark, who has reached out to me, shared his wisdom, but more importantly made me feel welcome. There is no greater value than our personal time and effort, it cant be bought, borrowed or extended. Mr. Clark has given me the above. For that I am humbled and thankful to be part of the Squarebirds.org
    Respectfully,
    Jeff May
  • YellowRose
    Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

Indianasquarebird Barn Find

Thank you, Jeff & Jeannie! I have enjoyed helping you with your new to you Tbird. I am pleased that you were able to make an old dream of Jeannie's come true, though you did not even know it at the time. Quite the story! I have found that their 1960 Tbird IS registered in the Tbird Registry already as 54745. It was reported by Phil Skinner back in 2014 as being for sale on FeeBay in Kentucky back in 2009. I see Jeff found it in Indiana! There is one error on the registry report and that is the Color=E. It is a typo, apparently, because his Data Plate states Color=W, Adriatic Green. Everything else is correct. I see your Paid Member icon is now showing since this is your first post, Jeff. He immediately became a Paid Member after joining us. There is a lot of interior work to be done, he knows. It has been sitting for awhile. I have given him a ton of information for him and Jeannie to go through. It has the 352, and AC.

http://www.tbird.info/registry/Data_...0Y71Y102575%29

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
    The Terminator..... VTCI #11178 ITC #6000 Yellow Mustang Registry (YMR) #12188
    Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm
    Faye's Ovarian Cancer Memorial Website.
    https://faye.rayclark.info/index.html

Comment

• Dan Leavens
      Moderator / Administrator

• Oct 4 2006

Jeff thank you for your kind comments and we are very lucky to have Ray and others contributing to our site. That is why I always say this is the best TBird site on the Planet
      Dano Calgary,Alberta Canada
      Thunderbird Registry
      58HT #33317
      60 HT (Sold )

Comment

• Dan Leavens
        Moderator / Administrator

• Oct 4 2006

1960 Update

Jeff just a follow up to see how your progress is coming along with your restoration? How are you and Jeannie making out
        Dano Calgary,Alberta Canada
        Thunderbird Registry
        58HT #33317
        60 HT (Sold )

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍