X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OX1
    Super-Experienced
    • Feb 10 2016

59 Passenger Upper Control Arm

I actually think I through out one of my control arms. Sometimes, I spray down a rusty part or bolt and put the part in my shop garbage can. There is always a huge bunch of used paper towels and/or rags in there to sop up the mess.

I think I forgot one was in there and dumped it in the main garbage. I looked for 3 days and can not find that one arm.

Anyway, let me know what you have.
    59-430-HT
  • olevet
    Experienced
    • Jan 28 2015

I have a 60 Parts car , but doubt it would be worth the work to pull and then ship to you .were are you?

Comment

• OX1
      Super-Experienced
      • Feb 10 2016

Originally posted by olevet
      I have a 60 Parts car , but doubt it would be worth the work to pull and then ship to you .were are you?
      Central Jersey................ Two of the SB parts suppliers are within a day driving distance for me, going to try both next week and see if they have anything.
      59-430-HT

Comment

• YellowRose
        Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

Henry, I betcha if you send a Private Message to Carl Heller ~ partsetal on here, he will have what you are looking for! Carl has many Squarebirds parts and some parts cars. It will probably be used, but it should be good. You are not that far from where Carl lives, in Orwigsburg, PA, just west of Allentown, northeast of Hershey. Besides, Carl is great peoples and you would probably have a terrific time spending some time with him and seeing what all he has! He ships Squarebirds parts only, all over the world!

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
        The Terminator..... VTCI #11178 ITC #6000 Yellow Mustang Registry (YMR) #12188
        Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm
        Faye's Ovarian Cancer Memorial Website.
        https://faye.rayclark.info/index.html

Comment

• OX1
          Super-Experienced
          • Feb 10 2016

Originally posted by YellowRose
          Henry, I betcha if you send a Private Message to Carl Heller ~ partsetal on here, he will have what you are looking for! Carl has many Squarebirds parts and some parts cars. It will probably be used, but it should be good. You are not that far from where Carl lives, in Orwigsburg, PA, just west of Allentown, northeast of Hershey. Besides, Carl is great peoples and you would probably have a terrific time spending some time with him and seeing what all he has! He ships Squarebirds parts only, all over the world!
          I'll give him a shot, thanks for the tip.................
          59-430-HT

Comment

• YellowRose
            Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

I already asked Carl if he had the part you are looking for and if I understood him correctly, he said he did.....

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
            The Terminator..... VTCI #11178 ITC #6000 Yellow Mustang Registry (YMR) #12188
            Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm
            Faye's Ovarian Cancer Memorial Website.
            https://faye.rayclark.info/index.html

Comment

• OX1
              Super-Experienced
              • Feb 10 2016

Originally posted by YellowRose
              I already asked Carl if he had the part you are looking for and if I understood him correctly, he said he did.....

PM to him sent, thanks again......................
              59-430-HT

Comment

• OX1
                Super-Experienced
                • Feb 10 2016

Originally posted by OX1
                I'll give him a shot, thanks for the tip.................
                He has the control arm and even an interior trim part I've been looking for.
                59-430-HT

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎