Collapse
No announcement yet.

Front seat foam help!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Posting pictures of a set of completed new front seat foams that I just got done making and will be shipping the full front seat foam set out tomorrow to Goldbird. Pics are of the front view and of the back view showing the attaching fabric strips.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Gold Bird
      Experienced
      • Nov 9 2007

Jed, they look great, you are a lifesaver! My interior guy is also happy that the foams are on the way, as he is about ready to move my Goldbird outside in the cold and snow!
      sigpic1960 Gold Bird, original owner since new. tbirdregistry #3158

Comment

Hey Jed,
        You do pretty good work!
        Richard D. Hord

Comment

• simplyconnected
          Administrator
          • May 26 2009

I'm with Richard...
          Very nice job, Jed. They look better than factory original. You probably used better foam than Ford, too. - Dave
          Member, Sons of the American Revolution

CLICK HERE to see my custom hydraulic roller 390 FE build.

"We've got to pause and ask ourselves: How much clean air do we need?"
          --Lee Iacocca

Comment

• YellowRose
            Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

Front seat foam help!

Hi Jed,

You did my old passenger foams gooood!! The new foams look just like the ones that I ordered a year or so ago from one of our vendors. I am glad that I could save that set and send them to you to make patterns from. It looks like that turned out good! Now we will still have a source for front seat foams!

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
            The Terminator..... VTCI #11178 ITC #6000 Yellow Mustang Registry (YMR) #12188
            Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm
            Faye's Ovarian Cancer Memorial Website.
            https://faye.rayclark.info/index.html

Comment

• Gold Bird
              Experienced
              • Nov 9 2007

Hey Ray, A big thank you to you as well for sending the old foam to Zed. Sure glad they did not end up in the trash!
              sigpic1960 Gold Bird, original owner since new. tbirdregistry #3158

Comment

Yes indeed much thanks to Ray, as it was excellent having the old foams for dimension and contours. Thanks also to Tom for getting me first motivated to start making these front seat foams. Not only did Tom start this post thread on 1-14-10, but he also will have the first set of foams. For my first go at these front foams, I was very happy with the finished product. Thanks again to all for your support!

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎