• Show
Clear All
  • Randy
    Experienced
    • Dec 21 2015

New Video

pass. side wheel well

Behind the wheel wells and splash guard pass side 1960 thunderbird
    "You're never too old to become younger".! (M. West)
    Randy's Save the Bird Foundation in Beautiful Fallbrook, California

!.This is the Greatest Square on Earth.!

Comment

• Randy
      Experienced
      • Dec 21 2015

wash out ran water until it ran clear/
      Done with drive side on with passenger side!!

Comment

• Dakota Boy
        Super-Experienced
        • Jun 30 2009

that's the trick right there. good tune on that second video as well...
        http://www.tbirdregistry.com/viewdat...ryNumber=33517

Comment

• Randy
          Experienced
          • Dec 21 2015

hello Squares

i have little to show of my project , but lots has happen, the big one is I'm moving to mother in law ,moving 30+years of stuff, she needs a little help, then we rent hours been working on that first, I have to fix her place so we have a place , things -electric panel upgrade ,put in shower in the garage ,down size, get all the parts in one place,and heath issues,diabetic and my joints arthritis is hurting like never b4. but for the square i have some stuff i did that didn't get posted ill get to work on that. but this happen at the last storm! [IMG]20170214_171456 by Randy harsha, on Flickr[/IMG]
          and we had a storm go through mess up the bird cage.
          ..[IMG]20170214_113413 by Randy harsha, on Flickr[/IMG]

Comment

• Randy
            Experienced
            • Dec 21 2015

Shout out to Dave Dare

Dave Dare put me in the Resources Library now that swell.!

Thanks again Dave

Comment

• Randy
              Experienced
              • Dec 21 2015

haven't had time. but hey there Square nice to look aroun

We are moving to Terri's mom house, to help and its where I have 59 parts car, fixing up garage and getting our place fix up to rent we been hear over 30 years, this has been crazy and i hope to get back to Squaring sometime. one thing for sure I have to finish right side just to get it moved over. nice thing about it she only lives mile an 1/4 away yeah. last thing I posted a video on my YouTube moving parts car around make room, It was a day!
              my arthritis is flared since this all started not fun. video is long a stupid but is there i mist some good stuff, had to wire up steering column, change tires and turn it , now for the link .. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Arlz45MdH6o

Comment

• simplyconnected
                Administrator
                • May 26 2009

Holy Cow, I am extremely jealous... I love oranges and you have them falling off your trees!

A Michigan hillbilly taught me a neat trick for pulling cars. He put a chain INSIDE a ten foot pipe then attached the ends of the chain to both cars. This is really helpful for pulling OR pushing because the pipe always keeps the two cars apart even if the tow car applies his brakes. Your board accomplished the same job but the chain won't let the pipe fall down.

Nice job moving your cars. Hazard and Roxy were good helpers, too. It's real nice you have Terri to work with you. Actually, she did most of the work! Hang on to her Randy, and don't let her get away because you two make a great team. Your video is very good (as usual). - Dave
                Member, Sons of the American Revolution

CLICK HERE to see my custom hydraulic roller 390 FE build.

"We've got to pause and ask ourselves: How much clean air do we need?"
                --Lee Iacocca

Comment

• Randy
                  Experienced
                  • Dec 21 2015

Yes Dave, Terri is a great helper. and on that video when she's almost done backing up and i said wait for me, it was you better get back there and steer, where burning day light, wait no more get back there steer.!! LOL that same week we rented a tractor to help move stuff, the only thing I got to do was unload it,
                  see Terri at work.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1oLhGKS3Zs&t=24s

Comment

• simplyconnected
                    Administrator
                    • May 26 2009

I LOVE that video of Terri. Can I borrow her for a few days???

--Lee Iacocca

Comment

• Randy
                      Experienced
                      • Dec 21 2015

20170511_131712 by Randy harsha, on Flickr[/IMG]OK I'm get to feel like I "need" to get back on track even a if its a little, Terri strawberries make it better. I haven't touch her sense last year.(bird that is) unwrapped the front today, still moving that taking up most of free time [IMG]20170517_134532 by Randy harsha, on Flickr[/IMG]............................................................ .................dusted off the dirt looks ok i think, my drive way is a mess you should see the garage a big sale is in the near future. down sizing we have never done that this is the only place my lovely bride Terri and I have lived in. 31 years come this aug. least it paid off we made last payment a few years back aug.25 2008, now we are going rent it out, [IMG]20170517_134930 by Randy harsha, on Flickr[/IMG] little rustier.[IMG]20170511_131719 by Randy harsha, on Flickr[/IMG]............................
                      getting new 200amp. box need more juice for the new place that Terri Mom's garage.[IMG]20170511_131712 by Randy harsha, on Flickr[/IMG][IMG]20170511_131818 by Randy harsha, on Flickr[/IMG][IMG]20170517_135030 by Randy harsha, on Flickr[/IMG] No that not the wheels, its just siting there, it came the Lincoln MKT its was bent on we bought a replacement,[IMG][url=https://flic.kr/p/UUi65x]

Comment

• Randy
                        Experienced
                        • Dec 21 2015

yep we have more power and a nice spot for Bird working...................[IMG]20170517_182339 by Randy harsha, on Flickr[/IMG] we had to run new 100 foot line from pole........................................................ ...........................................

Comment

• Randy
                          Experienced
                          • Dec 21 2015

[IMG]20170531_140800 by Randy harsha, on Flickr[/IMG]getting clean up, all wile fixing a place to go, fixing this place to rent, and my regular job! im beat up!![IMG]20170615_194459 by Randy harsha, on Flickr[/IMG]
                          it was just last year a got the door off the 59 by my self i took them off, now turn to today, im move one just a little im thinking how did i do that leave that alone ill get help! , ill start with other parts.......
                          ... [IMG]20170615_194045 by Randy harsha, on Flickr[/IMG]
                          cleanest my work stations in a while [IMG]20170615_194633 by Randy harsha, on Flickr[/IMG] and in my spare time get this motor out make room, do any know Squares live in San Diego need the reast of the she got alot to give bird .

Comment

• Randy
                            Experienced
                            • Dec 21 2015

Sorry, I cant even understand what I type and i don't drink , not that is in over a decade, look at this Randy posting I must be feeling good (diabetes in check finally Doc. change med.) it was late and I didn't read it before I sent it. just remember if it read to good Terri most likely told me to get up and fix's. she cant stand it. even after 30 years its hard for her to get how my mind works.
                            sorry again that last one was bad HA . but I do understand how some cant look at stuff so messy it bothersome and I should be better to reread . later Squares ..

Comment

• simplyconnected
                              Administrator
                              • May 26 2009

I do drink but I can understand your posts with no problem. Maybe that's why! I love that picture of Terri holding the hammer.

--Lee Iacocca

Comment

• Randy
                                Experienced
                                • Dec 21 2015

O my that wall didn't have a chance, Terri is always the best.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎