View Single Post
Old 11-08-2010, 12:31 AM
Super-Experienced and a really nice guy!

YellowRose is on a distinguished road
Default Fly-In & BBQ LaGrange airport

Here is some additional information on the owner of Dreamcatcher that I took the pictures of. This is from Phil Cline, of Lockhart, the owner of Dreamcatcher.

"Ray- a little background for your picture collection. N6665 Dreamcatcher is the second of my airplanes to wear this number. The first was an open cockpit wooden plane designed for aerobatics and sport flying and first flew in 1969. The present plane is a RV-6A powered with a 180hp Lycoming and fixed pitch prop. It is equipped for day VFR flying. Colors are Dodge Viper 2003 yellow, 1994 Ford Wimbledom white and a custom purple. Paint is polyurethane by Kirker paints. I painted it, but failed to notice the very high temperatures in august and did not get a good job. Polyurethanes are very sensitive to the proper activator! I can duplicate the quality at a moments notice tho! Ted (his building friend) and I have been helping Rv builders finish their airplanes for several years at Lockhart and have helped complete 16 including our own. We have also built other planes over the years. Ted is currently building a RANS S-19 Light Sport for himself and I am helping complete a S-19 for another builder in Lockhart. Phil"

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
'59 Tbird "The Yellow Rose Of Texas" aka "Tweety Bird"
"It's Hip To Be Square"
Thunderbird Registry #33025 VTCI #11178

Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or (Cell) 210-875-1411 (Home) 210-674-5781
http://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm