No announcement yet.

Alexander Pass away

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never met Alexander but did talked to him on the phone once.No words
    can express my sorrow for his family. I have to belive that he is now in a better place without any pain. I have always belive that I was put on earth for a puporse and when that was completed that the Lord will call on me for another task,and I belive that Alxeander has been called on for another task. Maybe his last task was to get all of us to have this wab site and with his help and guidenance we have all learned and enjoyed each others good times and bad times.

Bob M

Comment

We will miss Alexander

We have known Alexander for 10 or more years. He always provided helpful information to me during the restoration of our Thunderbird. We had the pleasure of spending the day with him last June while attending the North Jersey Thunderbird Club show. We talked all day about our passion, Squarebirds. We always learned from each other, and we always raised new questions about these cars. Alexander was a wealth of knowledge about many Ford vehicles, and was a inventor of many machines in the medical field. He was a guy you could always count on when in need.
      Our prayers are with his family at this sad time. He will be missed.

Tom and Linda Young

Comment

• driller
        • Apr 2 2007

We have lost someone very, very special.

Alexander was loved by many and liked by all that came into contact with him. This site and the people here was truly special to him as was the Lincolns of Distinction Car Club which he founded.

HI, does anyone know what I,ve got to do to different ( if anything) to put a 97 mustang gt 4r70w in my 93 VIII ?

God Bless you all while we pray for those close to him who he left behind.

Rest in Peace Alexander, know that those you love will never forget you.

Comment

• newyear
          Experienced
          • Jan 4 2005

Alexander

I am very sorry to learn that Alexander has passed away.Frankly ,he struck me as being a genius.He was always civil and generous with his advice and made membership of this board a privilege.
          My sympathy to his family and friends
          Peter

Comment

• Rockin Kev
            Experienced
            • Oct 31 2002

alex

Julie, Family and close Friends,

Even thou i never got to met Alex in Person, well nearly we passed like ships in the night once in PA at a Ford car show, Bob from Bobs Bird house remembers as we tried to find Alex at the show.

All i ever wanted to do say to him was a BIG Thank you for all the help and the Vast help he gave the Squarebird Family, not just in America but Worldwide.

Alex was truely a one off kind of Guy and he will be sadly missed as we all know,

Kev and Rachel

United Kingdom.

Comment

It was so heartwarming to see so many people at the wake last night. It literally was standing room only in the largest room of the funeral parlor spilling into the hallway.

The Church this morning was a beautiful service, Alexander touched not just our lives but so many more. I don't think any of us realized just how much.

Representing the LOD were
              Steve
              Sharon (Trixie) who drove 900 miles from Chicago to arrive at 3AM
              Dave (Dave97LSC)
              Joe (BadSax) Who took a day from work to come down from Cape Cod
              John and Tammie (Driller) who came up from WV after just coming off a long business road trip
              And me.

At the wake there were also many of his friends from this Squarebirds site. In fact, many of the photos featured were of Alexander and his T-Birds.

It's been a very sad weekend.

Comment

I have not been on the site in awhile because of my job. This is the first I am hearing about the death of Alex. I never met the man but felt I was part of his family through this site. I will miss his experienced answers to my stupid questions. He helped me get through some frustrating timing problems with my 60. I know he is looking out for all of us right now.
                God rest his soul.

Comment

My deepest sympathys to the family...

Comment

• Anders
                    Super-Experienced
                    • Jan 19 2008

Chocking news!
                    I feel realy bad even though I did not know Alexander, as I am quite new to this forum. Feeling even worse or actually like a jerk as I have ordered a Detent plate and have mailed why it is not sended yet...
                    I order it through "Buy it now at E-bay", and didn´t know it was from "our" Alexander.

A terrible loss.
                    A hughe thanks to everybody that keep this site opend for us,
                    and my deepest sympathys to his family.
                    Last edited by Anders; March 24, 2008, 10:02 AM. Reason: spelling....Always spelling....
                    sigpic..."Lil darling Ruth":)
                    http://www.tbirdregistry.com/#33158

Comment

• Anders
                      Super-Experienced
                      • Jan 19 2008

I little envelop from Forest Hills, NY with my Detent plate suddenly arrived today.
                      This little piece of metal means more than a firm Park from now, and will go with the owner, and not the car, even though I don´t plan to ever sell "Ruth".
                      I´m not sure who from the Sosiak family that sended it, but I like to say that I am very greatful.
                      1000 thanks.
                      sigpic..."Lil darling Ruth":)
                      http://www.tbirdregistry.com/#33158

Comment

• 6TB1RD
                        Experienced
                        • Apr 9 2006

My prayers are with all

I have been away for a wile and just got back to read this news.

My prayers go out the Alex's family and close friends. as I know to well the feelings of losing a dear friend and family member.

Even though I had never met Alex personally he was a big help to myself and I'm sure all that ever came in contact with him either in person or on this form.

My thanks goes out Alex whom none of us would have ever gotten to know anyone else that has the same Passion with there Birds as we do, Because of him I have met new Friends here on this form who I am looking forward to meeting in person at the car shows, I'm sure we will meet at a few of them and the topic of decision will evidently lead to Alex, for whom we are all grateful for letting us get to know one and another.

One day I'm sure we will all meet at the great car show in the sky and Alex will be there to talk to all of us.

My best to all

George
                        George (Papa of 9)
                        1960 H/T :rolleyes:
                        Home Page http://squarebirds.org/users/6tb1rd/
                        http://www.tbirdregistry.com/viewdat...ryNumber=31811
                        sigpic

Comment

loss of a friend

I have been loking for Alex for the past 15 yrs. He was a dear friend of mine and I finally got it pinned down where he was today and I found out he died. He was the greatest man I even knew and I wish I could have found him before this. If anyone can share with me some recent pictures and stories of his life, pls contact me. The last photos I have of him are from when he was in his 30's with me at the resort he used to work at. I am so devistated, I can hardly believe this has happened to him.

Comment

• SandyBoy
                            Super-Experienced
                            • Oct 31 2002

He had developed a lump on the side of his leg, up high, near the side of the stomach. It was cancerous. Sadly, it spread like a forest fire and eventually spread to his lungs & brain. It claimed his young (49) life.
                            They did everything possible to try & save him.

I too, miss him, ALOT. He was a good guy, a Doctor by vocation, a friend to all.

Comment

Ya always think theres more time,I was in NY last Dec. and wished I'd visited.
                              The thing is is to let the people around you now let them know how much they mean to you and the grudges that you may have with someone to be put aside.
                              you just never know when one more will be missing.
                              Cheers Alexander ..all your posts, knowledge and website are still helping us!

Comment

He was the greatest man I ever knew, someone please help me get hold of his family. daisygirls07@yahoo.com I still am hoping to wake up and he is alive...15 yrs of searching to find out he passed two months ago...this can't be reality. I will scan and post the picts I have from his 30s asap.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎