View Single Post
Old 12-03-2015, 12:17 AM
Slow Typist

simplyconnected is on a distinguished road

This is a tough time for educators. They just finished the first semester finals. My mother was an Algebra teacher at my HS and I remember helping her grade tests. It was all done at home because time at school was spent teaching six classes of 25 students. That's 150 tests to be graded each week.

College level Math is much more in-depth and it isn't simple Math. The professor must see the work to give partial credit where due in complex problems. I don't envy JohnG and I appreciate all the help and sound advice he has given to Squarebirds.org over many years, with a whole-hearted Thank You. John knew Alexander before he passed so I regard JohnG as one of our founding fathers.

I can't say enough for Leonard Wheeler, either. He's another member who is eager to help. I think he and Debbie will be a great team for the new paid members. He certainly has helped Squarebirds.org over the years. Leonard, give me a call if you need any additional web space to store your Decals files. Thanks for taking over for the Decals in the USA. - Dave

"We've got to pause and ask ourselves: How much clean air do we need?"
--Lee Iacocca

Last edited by simplyconnected : 12-03-2015 at 01:58 AM.