View Single Post
Old 11-06-2015, 04:42 PM
Super-Experienced and a HELLOFA nice guy

YellowRose is on a distinguished road
Default Order 2016 Squarebirds Calendar!

I have been a bit concerned regarding the 2016 Squarebirds Calendar run by Cafe Press. I have had a couple of emails telling me that there is a problem with their calendar. One was that it started with December 2015, and ended with November 2016. Even though the person who bought that calendar DID select January 2016. Another was that it had the pictures for the months of May and June switched. After contacting Cafe Press, I was told that if any of you find problems with your calendar similar to that, contact them at 877-809-1659, Option 6, give them your Order #, and explain the problem with your calendar. They will fix the problem, run another one, and mail it to you at no additional charge. There is nothing I can do on this end. Doing the calendar this way is one thing that I have lost, and that is the ability to check each page of each calendar when it comes off the printing press.

I just got an email from one of our guys who ordered 11 calendars and every one of them was correct, he said. He also complemented me on the quality of it. I much appreciate that and was relieved to know there was nothing wrong with that big calendar run for him. I also just received another test calendar that I had them run for me and it is correct! I noticed that they have moved their hole punch for hanging up towards the top of the picture, which is good.

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
'59 Tbird "The Yellow Rose Of Texas" aka "Tweety Bird"
"It's Hip To Be Square"
Thunderbird Registry #33025 VTCI #11178

rayclark07"at"att.net (Home) 210-674-5781 (Cell) 210-875-1411
http://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm