View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013, 06:58 PM
Super-Experienced and a HELLOFA nice guy

YellowRose is on a distinguished road
Default 1958 Thunderbird Convertible

Hi Darren, I just received your Paid Membership payment and added you to the Paid Member rolls. You should now be seeing the Member icon by your user id indicating that you are a Paid Member of the Forum. As such, you can now post your own pictures on our server. When you are typing a message like I am now, if you scroll down under the Submit Reply Preview Post buttons, you will see Additional Options. Below that is Manage Attachments. Clicking on it will allow you upload 10 pictures at a time to the server. Please keep your pix to 800x600 or less.

You now have access to 20mb of webspace so if you want to put up your own webpage showing the work being done on her, you can do that. If you want to take advantage of that, contact Dave Dare ~ simplyconnected, our Webmaster. He can set you up. You also have access to your own personal avatar instead of one of our canned ones. Also, as a Paid Member, you now have access to the Members Conference Forum, right below the Advertisements Forum. Only Paid Members have access to it.

If you are going to give us a running picture display of the work being done on her, post the pix in the Squarebirds Forum. If they are just beauty shots, post them in the Our Rides Forum. I am about to post a Thank You in the Anything Goes, Paid Members Thread.

Good luck with the restore and post some pix for us! We are dying to see what she looks like!

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
'59 Tbird "The Yellow Rose Of Texas" aka "Tweety Bird"
"It's Hip To Be Square"
Thunderbird Registry #33025 VTCI #11178

rayclark07"at"att.net (Home) 210-674-5781 (Cell) 210-875-1411
http://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm