View Single Post
Old 08-02-2012, 12:37 PM
YellowRose's Avatar
YellowRose YellowRose is offline
Super-Experienced and a HELLOFA nice guy
Join Date: Jan 21 2008
Posts: 12,621
YellowRose is on a distinguished road
Default Golde Top "Panel Lifters"

Frank - Thunderdownunder, is looking for a pair of "panel lifters". Anyone know where he can find them? I suggested he contact the companies listed in this Forum who have parts for their cars with Golde Tops. Like BMW, Porche, VW. Here is what Frank had to say.

"Ray, would you know off hand who would have the sunroof "panel lifters" I have a pic of it, as you turn the handle to open the panel drops as to slide, the when slide close you turn the handle and the panel will lift shut, I have on one on the drivers side that is bent, thus not lifting to full close, would you know where I could buy a pair from?"

Here is that part that Frank sent me a picture of that he is looking for.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sunroof_lever_linkage.jpg (37.8 KB, 45 views)

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
'59 Tbird "The Yellow Rose Of Texas" aka "Tweety Bird"
"It's Hip To Be Square"
Thunderbird Registry #33025 VTCI #11178

Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or (Cell) 210-875-1411 (Home) 210-674-5781

Last edited by YellowRose : 08-02-2012 at 07:07 PM. Reason: Added picture
Reply With Quote