View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012, 01:05 AM
philbird60 philbird60 is offline
Join Date: Dec 29 2011
Posts: 31
philbird60 is on a distinguished road
Default schraeder valve from transmission?

On a 1960 T-bird with cruise-o-matic,
what is the steel tube that comes up from the transmission, and bolts to the back of the exhaust manifold, terminating with a schraeder valve ?
It definitely looks original, but there is no mention in the shop manual of it, and that crazy long-winded manual mentions freakin' EVERYTHING!
Reply With Quote