View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 11:26 AM
Slow Typist

simplyconnected is on a distinguished road

Please feel our frustrations, too. Many times, a new user will post his first question, then we never hear from him again. In the mean time, we are digging out and posting part numbers, venders to buy from, and how-to instructions.

New users usually ask the same questions regarding problems we have resolved and posted on the Technical Resource Library (TRL). It's simply easier to re-ask the question, even though Ray puts the link in his 'welcome' post.

I encourage everyone to clean out your Temporary Internet Files. It took Dan Leavens' computer a few minutes to complete because he had thousands of files sitting there from many years. Afterward, his computer was much faster, and his Internet Explorer started working correctly, again.

When you are in Internet Explorer (like right now), at the top click on:
* Tools
* Internet Options (at the bottom of the list), then a new window appears. The second paragraph should be, Browsing history. Click on Delete and follow the instructions. IE9 (and most of the newer ones) will let you save your passwords, etc., and only delete old files (that you never use). - Dave

"We've got to pause and ask ourselves: How much clean air do we need?"
--Lee Iacocca