View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 12:59 AM
Super-Experienced and a HELLOFA nice guy

YellowRose is on a distinguished road
Default Welcome 1955-'57 Thunderbirders

After discussion between our Administrators and Moderators, it was decided to add a Forum for our fellow Little Bird members and other owners. We have about 20 of our members who are also owners of Little Birds. As our Webmaster, Dave Dare ~ simplyconnected said, we do not know why we never had one. We hope that you will make very good use of this Forum. For those of you who want to post pictures on our server, there are a couple of ways to do it. I refer you to our Announcement & Administrative Matters web page at the end of this. You will find information there. For those of you who do not wish to donate to this Forum you can use a free Photo hosting website, like Photobucket, upload your pictures there and post the link on the Pictures Too! Thread in the Little Birds Forum. That will be a thread only for pictures of your beautiful Tbirds. Use other parts of the Little Birds Forum for technical matters. We love seeing pictures, so show us your Little Birds! All new Little Bird members are asked to read and adhere to our Rules of Conduct for this Forum. They also will be found on this link. Welcome aboard and now let's put this Forum to good use!
http://www.squarebirds.org/vbulletin...isplay.php?f=3

Thanks to a donor unknown to me, simplyconnected just provided me with information on the Little Bird "Teapot" Carb! I just added a PDF file to the Technical Resource Library! Check them out! The link is always below my signature.

There is one thing I need... For the time being, I am acting as the Moderator of this Forum. I need some of you who are Little Bird owners to step up and replace me as a Moderator for this Forum. You can email me, call me, or send me a Private Message. We really need someone who knows their Little Birds and can do a good job of moderating this Forum.

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
'59 Tbird "The Yellow Rose Of Texas" aka "Tweety Bird"
"It's Hip To Be Square"
Thunderbird Registry #33025 VTCI #11178

rayclark07"at"att.net (Home) 210-674-5781 (Cell) 210-875-1411
http://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm

Last edited by YellowRose : 03-11-2011 at 02:19 AM. Reason: Additional information