View Single Post
Old 02-02-2011, 06:22 PM
Super-Experienced and a HELLOFA nice guy

YellowRose is on a distinguished road
Default Those "Thunderbird Illustrated" Magazines..

Thanks to a lot of help from our intrepid webmaster, Dave Dare ~ simplyconnected (whose user id belies the fact that he is not just "simply connected") I have started the establishment of a .pdf "Book" of extracted articles of interest to us owners of 1958-1966 Tbirds. You will find it in the Technical Resource Library (TRL) down at the bottom of the "Magazines" section. There is both historical information and technical information in these articles, so check them out! Look for the link to "Thunderbird Illustrated Magazine Articles" and click on it. If you do not have Adobe software on your PC, you can download a free copy of Adobe Reader from the web page. I will expand the "book" as I extract more pertinent articles and add to it. You can access the TRL by clicking on the link which is always below my signature element. You can print them out and read them if it is easier to do that way. Or you can zoom in on the articles and make them bigger to read. Let me know what you think of this.

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
'59 Tbird "The Yellow Rose Of Texas" aka "Tweety Bird"
"It's Hip To Be Square"
Thunderbird Registry #33025 VTCI #11178

rayclark07"at"att.net (Home) 210-674-5781 (Cell) 210-875-1411
http://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm