View Single Post
Old 09-01-2010, 09:25 PM
Super-Experienced and a HELLOFA nice guy

YellowRose is on a distinguished road
Default 2011 Squarebirds Calendar Pix Submissions

I am about to start the serious collection of pictures process for the 2011 Squarebirds Calendar. I have some good pictures already, but if you still own your Tbird and would like to have it considered, and have not sent me pictures, now is the time to do it. If you no longer own your Tbird, please let me know. If you do not want it to be considered, please let me know that also. If you have already sent me what you consider to be high quality, large pix of your Tbird, then you don't need to, if you are satisfied with what you sent.

Please send them, if you can, taken with a setting of 300dpi, or 3,000 pixels, at least. Smaller sized pictures do not lend themselves well to being blown up to fit on a 11 x 8 page.

I will accept pictures until 1 November. At that point, I will start the serious picture selection to make the final determination as to which Tbirds will be featured. I want to wrap this up before Thanksgiving. You can send your pictures to my rayclark07@gmail.com email address.

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
'59 Tbird "The Yellow Rose Of Texas" aka "Tweety Bird"
"It's Hip To Be Square"
Thunderbird Registry #33025 VTCI #11178

rayclark07"at"att.net (Home) 210-674-5781 (Cell) 210-875-1411
http://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm