View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009, 03:54 PM
simplyconnected's Avatar
simplyconnected simplyconnected is offline
Slow Typist
Join Date: May 26 2009
Posts: 7,571
simplyconnected is on a distinguished road

Where would you put your tee for the brake light pressure switch? You may need to change it some day... You need access to the 'brake failure' warning light connector, too.

Ford combination valves usually have a bracket with two 1/4"-20 studs. I drill two holes and use them with lock washers and nuts. Ford mounts them just below and beside the M/C. Where ever you mount is personal preference, but that's where I put mine. You're right Ray, there is plenty of space below the M/C. - Dave
My latest project:
CLICK HERE to see my custom hydraulic roller 390 FE build.

"We've got to pause and ask ourselves: How much clean air do we need?"
--Lee Iacocca
Reply With Quote