View Single Post
Old 04-16-2009, 01:26 AM
Experienced

trim code 76 is on a distinguished road
Smile Last squarebird??

I added this to the end of my previous post but thought I should post it on it's own. My car is at the paint shop right now (the factory paint could not be saved) The body is perfect and the rest of the car is 100% untouched and in fantastic condition. When I was taking everything out of the inside I discovered that on the inside of one of the door panels in black grease pencile it states "7/13" (last day of production), "last day, last car"! I had a pretty good idea it was possibly the last one and know there is some question as to the last actual number produced but this very well may be it!!!! I also found carefully placed under the factory carpet a paper shamrock that states "This is your lucky shamrock" built on the 13th.... I guess so!! The car is 99% factory original to the car, with the exception of the exhaust pipes and mufflers (Have factory date code mufflers in the box, they will be going on. I even have a factory oil filter) and the battery (Have a reproduction Power Punch, only reproduction part on the car). I bought it for the interior (my log in name) but got real lucky on the number!

Last edited by YellowRose : 03-16-2014 at 06:10 PM.