View Single Post
Old 02-05-2018, 08:06 AM
simplyconnected's Avatar
simplyconnected simplyconnected is offline
Slow Typist
Join Date: May 26 2009
Posts: 7,562
simplyconnected is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Hazegray53 View Post
I just got a nice new piece of glass for my passenger door and removed the trim from the old broken glass. Now the question is, what do I use to replace the rubber that the trim slides over?
Originally Posted by Hazegray53 View Post
Well I would need that piece also but I was actually talking about the trim that runs along the top and down the back of the glass. Maybe the inner tube idea will work for that as well. I should have specified before but this is for my Sunliner. Not sure if that makes any difference.
Having more information is always better for us but in this case it doesn't matter. The Ford part you want is BA 7621478-C. It is 'cut to fit' and used on all car lines, on the bottom or other areas where metal surrounds the door glass.

I supplied a vendor with very reasonable prices but I also gave a viable alternative. Good luck restoring your classic Ford. - Dave
My latest project:
CLICK HERE to see my custom hydraulic roller 390 FE build.

"We've got to pause and ask ourselves: How much clean air do we need?"
--Lee Iacocca
Reply With Quote