View Single Post
Old 01-02-2018, 07:46 PM
Super-Experienced and a HELLOFA nice guy

YellowRose is on a distinguished road
Default Art's ARTBIRD '59 Squarebird!

Art ~ ARTBIRD has just joined the Forum, after he and I have been communicating back and forth in email recently! He owns a beautiful Brandywine Red/White top '59 Squarebird with black and white interior that is pretty much as it left the factory so many years ago. Art hails from Eastern Canada and has attended the Detriot Woodward Dream Cruise every year. So, Dave, you might have seen his gorgeous Squarebird and he your Fords there in the cruise! Now he knows to look for you in this years upcoming event! He said he makes that five hour cruise the last five years. His Tbird has won a good number of trophies at S&S events in his neck of the woods. Here are a few pix he has sent me for you to enjoy.

BTW, the one thing he does not have, and is looking for is the OEM air cleaner. So Carl Heller ~ partsetal, if you have one in stock you might let him know. Or Art, you can send Carl a Private Message. Carl has nothing but used Squarebirds parts from his parts cars and markets them all across the world. Here are those pix! Enjoy!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image2.JPG (56.3 KB, 51 views)
File Type: jpg image3.JPG (79.4 KB, 50 views)
File Type: jpg image4.JPG (68.2 KB, 50 views)
File Type: jpg image5.JPG (73.0 KB, 50 views)
File Type: jpg image6.JPG (54.5 KB, 50 views)
File Type: jpg image7.JPG (65.6 KB, 50 views)
File Type: jpg image8.JPG (67.4 KB, 50 views)

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
'59 Tbird "The Yellow Rose Of Texas" aka "Tweety Bird"
"It's Hip To Be Square"
Thunderbird Registry #33025 VTCI #11178

Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or (Cell) 210-875-1411 (Home) 210-674-5781
http://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm