View Single Post
Old 11-04-2017, 05:05 PM
Apprentice

villain is on a distinguished road

Pretty sure the diameters are 50mm - I believe it's this kit?: http://www.efisupply.com/inglese_efi.htm

The engine builder is Barnett High Performance in MI. BR Cars in Colorado is doing the rest of the build.
I have been pretty much leaving it to the team - with my requirements defined obviously...I will have to ask about the oil pan. I still want a new/larger fuel tank on it too.
It is intended to be a cruiser that I can roll up and down the coast of CA, so I am not super concerned with every ounce of potential - I have access to faster cars to run fast track times with :-) I just want it to run strong, capable of highway cruising, and lay big burnouts :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbf777 View Post
Congratulations on your efforts with this project!

Love the individual runner stack intake system! Perhaps this manifold is of a plenum design vs. I.R.? What are the throttle bore diameters?

For one who may be looking for the "9's", or just to utilize the greatest potential possible from the engine, if of an I.R. design, note that stack length will/is compromised from the potential "ideal" for appearance & packaging (hood clearance), and that the small individual air cleaners will interfere with top-end performance.

Also, at this level of build, did your engine builder discuss oil pan options/concerns? The unit as seen in the photos appears O.E.M. production, or at least of the same approximate holding capacity?

Scott.
- 1960 Thunderbird J-code Golde (Registry #1560)